Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 06:19 AM   #1131
traderbren's Avatar
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harford County, MD
Posts: 1,951
My Mood:
I'm up,

Trish, I would probably make an appt just because I know I would be worried. Could be stress.

I need to start watching Dr. Who... I got to see one episode and my obnoxious child waited til the most important scene to completely talk all over it and whine about something irrelevant. So I have no clue what happened and I didn't feel like rewinding it.

Party food sounds scrumptious.

Andrea 2- thinking of you today.

I finally got my mail at 2 yesterday (stupid late weekend mail lady...) and CO Em's longies. I got waistband done, and scratched out all instructions for smaller sizes so no thongs this time! I'll post WIP in a bit.

I need ideas for this one lonely skein of bulky - it was free...


Edit: just re-read this and I sound cranky!!!

Advertisement

__________________
Brenda married to John since 2006, SAHM to Brigid (12/07) and Emily (9/11)
My Snark-o-meter is broken. Please be assured that 99% of what I post is not intended to be snarky or judgmental.

Last edited by traderbren; 11-25-2012 at 06:21 AM.
traderbren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #1132
MrsStripe's Avatar
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nylar IV
Posts: 7,411
My Mood:
Re: THANKSGIVING! KAL ~ Nov 18-24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Just bought these... http://www.etsy.com/listing/11609515...light-for-knit Now I'm REALLY going to bed! Lol
Thanks for showing me that. I don't need any more stitch markers, but the boys might like buying me a new set for Christmas. They have some of their favorites on there.

Up for the day. Need to get ready for church, and Butch is making a mess of his breakfast so I need to get that cleaned up too. Good day all.
__________________
Mama to 2 boys and a baby girl, married to a big boy, with a male hamster and a bunch of fish(the prettiest being male of course ). for my sanity. XL 14" inseam longies instock now!!!
Knitted stuff link Stripe Knits Grand Re-opening!!
Swag with me. Wool Destash - boyish sweaters small girly longies
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:37 AM   #1133
Lanae's Avatar
Lanae
Registered Users
Formerly: Lanae~1st time mom
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hawaii-Oahu, DH-Deployment to Iraq, My home state-TN
Posts: 2,835
My Mood:
Carolyn- way to go... Totally made my dh watch our kid last weekend to go see the last one

I actually really need to buy stitch markers... Bad. I've been using a yarn ring for over a yr

Andrea- thinking of you today hope it goes well

Traderbren- that's the dr who tardis blue yarn we were talking about so save it and watch a few episodes so that you will want to make yourself something tardis blue
__________________
Proud that just survived the 2nd deployment and doting mama.
Freedom is NOT free!
RIP to our KIA friends, thank you!

Last edited by Lanae; 11-25-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Lanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #1134
Aidensmommalove's Avatar
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 12,421
My Mood:
Re: THANKSGIVING! KAL ~ Nov 18-24

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderbren View Post
I'm up,

Trish, I would probably make an appt just because I know I would be worried. Could be stress.

I need to start watching Dr. Who... I got to see one episode and my obnoxious child waited til the most important scene to completely talk all over it and whine about something irrelevant. So I have no clue what happened and I didn't feel like rewinding it.

Party food sounds scrumptious.

Andrea 2- thinking of you today.

I finally got my mail at 2 yesterday (stupid late weekend mail lady...) and CO Em's longies. I got waistband done, and scratched out all instructions for smaller sizes so no thongs this time! I'll post WIP in a bit.

I need ideas for this one lonely skein of bulky - it was free...


Edit: just re-read this and I sound cranky!!!
Thats skein is PRETTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
I always feel like I have nothing productive to add to the actual conversations because I normally have no idea what is going on. I just blabber on anyway, even if nobody cares what I have to say . I am sorry you feel ignored, I probably look like I ignore almost everyone because I never read back and always talk about random stuff that is not relevant to the actual topics .
you sound like me lately lol

everyone
__________________
Melody, mama to my big boy A 07/10/09 and my new lil boy G 10/20/13
and she loved a little boy so very very much, even more than she loved herself m.b
Aidensmommalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:51 AM   #1135
bellybellybuttons's Avatar
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
Formerly: boobybaby
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Saline, MI
Posts: 2,689
My Mood:
Re: THANKSGIVING! KAL ~ Nov 18-24

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. Finished up my dd hh in the greenstrings koto garden with pink. It looks lovely after being frogged a few times for pooling. I admit I am getting better at solving the pool problems that happen with my yarn.

Finally cast on the Effortless cardi for me, working it in Berroco vintage, the pretty burgandy color.

I will try to post pics this evening.

Off to knit and pull together some scraps for another hh.

On a health note, some good news, my thyroid function is back to normal after a year on meds so more meds. Yahooooo!

Is there a new thread yet? Couldn't find it.
__________________
Melissa, Making buttons and Knitting.Button Sets Ready to Ship http://hyenacart.com/BellyBellyButtons/

Last edited by bellybellybuttons; 11-25-2012 at 07:54 AM.
bellybellybuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #1136
Knotty Pine's Avatar
Knotty Pine
Registered Users
Formerly: Boise RN Mama
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 773
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
Just bought these... http://www.etsy.com/listing/11609515...light-for-knit Now I'm REALLY going to bed! Lol
Those are fun! I always love knitting extras!

Home after our trip. Gonna work on some mittens for mom's bday (it's Friday, gotta go fast!) I want to ml taat, but not sure I have long enough circs. Boo! One aat will be good for practicing patience.

Finished up my driving hat for my Grandpa!

Attachment 125532

And Webs is having free shipping this week...I think I *need* some yarn...
__________________
Katie, Mama to my boys

Last edited by Knotty Pine; 12-01-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Knotty Pine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #1137
HookedByCarolyn's Avatar
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,129
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotty Pine

Those are fun! I always love knitting extras!

Home after our trip. Gonna work on some mittens for mom's bday (it's Friday, gotta go fast!) I want to ml taat, but not sure I have long enough circs. Boo! One aat will be good for practicing patience.

Finished up my driving hat for my Grandpa!

And Webs is having free shipping this week...I think I *need* some yarn...
I love that hat! I see a yarn purchase in my future as well. Don't know if it will be webs or knit picks. Depends on what the sale looks like tomorrow.

I will have some pics this afternoon. I have ruffles everywhere! Lol
__________________
Carolyn ~ mommy to 4boys (10.5, 7, 4, 18months) 2girls (5.5, 2) and 2^i^
KNIT GALLERY**MY STORE**CROCHET GALLERY
HookedByCarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #1138
Dayzee1081's Avatar
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,307
My Mood:
Morning all!
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #1139
danigrace05's Avatar
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vance, Alabama
Posts: 6,664
My Mood:
I'm up and slow going this morning. Everyone but me has a fever, sore throat, and nasal congestion. I'm about to drink some hot tea and ply some yarn. There's a plucky upload tonight. My mil asked for something knit for Christmas, it's a win-win situation.
__________________
~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #1140
HookedByCarolyn's Avatar
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,129
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05
I'm up and slow going this morning. Everyone but me has a fever, sore throat, and nasal congestion. I'm about to drink some hot tea and ply some yarn. There's a plucky upload tonight. My mil asked for something knit for Christmas, it's a win-win situation.
Have fun shopping! I'm sorry for the sickies! I've got 2 here with sore throats and congestion. I'm sure it will spread.
__________________
Carolyn ~ mommy to 4boys (10.5, 7, 4, 18months) 2girls (5.5, 2) and 2^i^
KNIT GALLERY**MY STORE**CROCHET GALLERY
HookedByCarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.