Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2012, 04:37 AM   #331
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
C went to the bathroom and woke me up. I'm up surfing on my phone and I'm about to work on the hoodie. Another inch and ill post a WIP.

Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 05:48 AM   #332
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: THANKSGIVING! KAL ~ Nov 18-24

Bummer Dani!

Now that DH is up- the motherboard on ym computer is fried. So somehow I have to browse black friday deals without a computer, to buy a new computer.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #333
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl
Bummer Dani!

Now that DH is up- the motherboard on ym computer is fried. So somehow I have to browse black friday deals without a computer, to buy a new computer.
Hmm maybe go to a friends house?
Old 11-20-2012, 06:16 AM   #334
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning all. Didn't get nearly as far knitting last nigh as I wanted to. I think it is because I'm using rough yarns and my fingers are getting velcroey. Can't wait to get them done and work with softer wool again. I have about 4 projects in my head for new kid.

Yay Carolyn for a date night while a cleaning lady babysat Hope you can figure something out for your computer.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:20 AM   #335
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good morning all!

Finishing thumbs on a pair of mittens this morning!!!! And I am laughing when I think of Fi saying the smittens only took about an hour. True these are regular kid sized, but I'm on day 3... If I would stop getting on here, is be going a lot faster...

Yay for date night, Carolyn.

Erica, Steven is adorable!

Shannon- good luck on the computer. That really stinks.

Last edited by traderbren; 11-20-2012 at 06:22 AM.
traderbren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:26 AM   #336
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Morning all
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #337
Lanae
Registered Users
Formerly: Lanae~1st time mom
seller

Location: Hawaii-Oahu, DH-Deployment to Iraq, My home state-TN
My Mood:
Morning all! Went mia yesterday to finally unpack my living room. Coming down the stairs today it actually felt like home which is wonderful. We got our freezer yesterday and dh is planning a hunting trip with the guys... Which is great don't get me wrong.... I think I'm just over taking care of Ds all alone and the idea of a 4day weekend completely alone is irritating me. I blame it on hormones... Heck, I blame everything on hormones these days.

There's a bunch of drama going on in relation to the house I moved out of to move into this one (look through my threads, you will see why I wanted to move).

I don't know how to multi quote and my brain just doesn't work as well as it should but as I was reading what I missed I was paying attention.. Just need to learn to multi quote!

My novice fingers and excited brain took on way more projects than they can handle so help me out on little cute projects I can knit up before the holidays as gifts!

Ps... Got my first pair of longies in the mail last night for this belly baby and when I opened the package all of a sudden this preg seemed real! Omg I have so much left to do!

Last edited by Lanae; 11-20-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Lanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #338
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
FO:

Old 11-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #339
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

almost to the witr part of the sweater. I think I'll put it down when I get a little bit past that point. I need to work on Cameron's (my nephew) sweater and I think I want to make an infinity scarf for myself for our big family pictures. The adults are wearing white, black, red, while the grandkids are wearing some plaid that my mom bought at Children's Place. So I was thinking that one of the tart skeins wants to become something for the pictures.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #340
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning.

Nice mittens!

I could only read back a bit. Packing crunch time.

Store was mildly crazy, got all kinds of camping goodies, chips, juice boxes, cookies they all sounded good and easy.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving all!

Knitting is done on Shannons (B's) hoodie I need to sew on the top of the pocket and weave and it will be offically done.

The dark closure stripe bothers me but I ran out of almost everything. There is just maybe a few yards of CW and black left.

quick snap just off the needles. I fixed the heart uneveness after the pix was taken.

A confetti sweater