Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #31
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs
You are WAY early! I hope you get a positive in a couple of days!

Sorry I am doing a post and run but I don't know how long it will be before DH (who is doing school work with DS right now) will call me in there. We are on vacation right now in Florida.

Anyway, I tested yesterday morning and got a positive. I am feeling cautiously optomistic. Weird thing is that this baby is technically older then DS. He/she was frozen in July 2007 and DS was concieved in January 2008. It will make for intresting story (my sibling is 5 years younger then me but older then me!!!)! My beta isn't until Monday when I get back to Jersey. Hopefully it will be nice and high then. I am feeling more symptoms today then yesterday so I am going with all is good until proven otherwise. I posted photo on my SS thread.

I hope everyone else is well!

I am SUPER excited for you!!!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #32
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 19th

Amy- I am so happy to read that it is darker!!! Hope you get to enjoy your Thanksgiving!!

Mel- You are definitely testing too early- hang in there! I hope you get an obvious BFP in a few days!

Jennifer!!!!!I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #33
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Amy- I am so happy to read that it is darker!!! Hope you get to enjoy your Thanksgiving!!

Mel- You are definitely testing too early- hang in there! I hope you get an obvious BFP in a few days!

Jennifer!!!!!I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!
Lol- too early is before ovulation, once you ovulate, any day is fair game in my book. Of course, I am well aware I am needlessly disposing of sticks until 10 dpo, which is the first day I actually LOOK for something. That's why I was surprised yesterday. Black Friday it is!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 11-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #34
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- I just remembered that you get your beta back today- Can't wait!!

Updated to here.

I am about ready to give up the list. Are there any takers?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #35
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay Jennifer!! Congrats!!

Ok, last obsessive worrying question, I was 4 weeks 4 or 5 days yesterday and they couldn't see anything on the u/s, is that ok? The dr said its just too early. Secondly, what's a good beta?
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #36
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Amy- I just remembered that you get your beta back today- Can't wait!!

Updated to here.

I am about ready to give up the list. Are there any takers?
If I get a BFN still by Tuesday, I can take it as long as there's no one else that wants it. I kinda feel bad being in here some days because you ladies are doing med. stimmed cycles and I wonder if you ladies are ok with me being here since I'm not there yet, but it took me a while with DS1, so I kinda new this would be a "journey" with the second... So if y'all are ok keeping me around and don't mumble mean things about me when i post , I wouldn't mind doing the extra effort...

I you ladies!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:31 AM   #37
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My beta is 37, they said its in the normal range, what do you all think? It seems low, yet my tests have been getting darker....
Old 11-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #38
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
You are WAY early! I hope you get a positive in a couple of days!

Sorry I am doing a post and run but I don't know how long it will be before DH (who is doing school work with DS right now) will call me in there. We are on vacation right now in Florida.

Anyway, I tested yesterday morning and got a positive. I am feeling cautiously optomistic. Weird thing is that this baby is technically older then DS. He/she was frozen in July 2007 and DS was concieved in January 2008. It will make for intresting story (my sibling is 5 years younger then me but older then me!!!)! My beta isn't until Monday when I get back to Jersey. Hopefully it will be nice and high then. I am feeling more symptoms today then yesterday so I am going with all is good until proven otherwise. I posted photo on my SS thread.

I hope everyone else is well!
YAY!!!!! So glad to hear that. LOL Yeah those frozen cycles can sure make a family sound weird. We often wondered what would have happened had the frozen transfer from our Patrick cycle worked that we did when Aurelia was 2,5 (which had meant that technically the youngest would have been the same age as the oldest :P ). Didn't even make it to transfer though-my embies don't like being frozen :-(

Mel-be patient! 7 and even 8dpo is soooooo early. I have NEVER tested positive this early and been pregnant 6 times now.

Amy try to relax. And yes it's normal not to see anything on an u/s this early. The most you can hope for is a sac and that doesn't show until HCG is in the 1000s.
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #39
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I called my RE they said it seems low to them, I'm going in on Friday for another draw and I'm going to try not to freak out between now and then. I'm a wreck though.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #40
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
I called my RE they said it seems low to them, I'm going in on Friday for another draw and I'm going to try not to freak out between now and then. I'm a wreck though.
My re says that you can't see anything on us until after 2000 beta.

I hope you get good news on Friday!!