Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #41
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
I called my RE they said it seems low to them, I'm going in on Friday for another draw and I'm going to try not to freak out between now and then. I'm a wreck though.
How many weeks/days would you be now?

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #42
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 19th

Ladies may you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Yesterday was a great birthday an dh got me a Christmas cactus with taking me out to eat also. Plus in laws gave me my birthday gift an mother gave me money for thanksgiving shopping.

Now as AFM today. I'm busy doing lots of baking to make homemade dressing for tomorrow plus much more. Then this weekend going get out all the Christmas stuff an see if need to buy any new lights as DH is wanting to get us a fresh cut tree this year instead of fake.

Also I've been doing HPT testing out my trigger shot an yesterday it was a little lighter but not much so going to test today later to see how it looks. I started my progesterone suppositories last night for bed time. I've still been having cramping off an on some but not getting my hopes up just yet. Really afraid to in lots of ways since it's took us so long again. I go for my blood work friday but will not know the results until Monday as I don't think will be able to find out Saturday so have to wait for a bit.

To all you lovely ladies may you all have a Happy Thanksgiving an don't over eat an get sick.

Here is something I found for the lady that is pregnant; You can usually see a fetal pole about the size of a rice grain around 5 and a half to 6 weeks. the yolk sac.. Fetal heartbeat by 6 to 7 weeks' gestation

This website talks all about the development. Also read this to help you relax. http://www.americanpregnancy.org/dur...evelopment.htm

If this is your first beta don't worry. What counts is when the next beta is done an see if the numbers are doubleing every 24-48 hrs. So for now just try to relax if this is your first. I've not been able to keep up so forgive me of what I just ask if not.

Well ladies got to hit the kitchen an take cake out oven.

Last edited by slyfoxy; 11-21-2012 at 01:42 PM.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:47 PM   #43
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think I was 18 or 19 dpo at the time of the beta, so 4 1/2 weeks
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #44
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Woohoo Jennifer! I hope this is it for you!!!!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #45
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jennifer-- & fx for a great beta & sticky bean!

Amy--fx for you! The rate of increase is more important than the starting beta...figure implantation usually happens anywhere from 3-10 DPO & you have a bean that's only been multiplying 8-16 days. Your beta's good, it's legitimately too early to see anything on u/s, & hopefully your next draw will be higher!

Mel--fx that your line comes back That was an early test, so there's still plenty of time.

Robin--good luck w/ your beta

AFM--nothing going on here. AF is on her way out & hopefully we'll get to do a fresh cycle next month. FIL is on his way up from PA to stay w/ us & be here for the long weekend, & my mom is coing over for dinner. I took the day off today to run some errands & do some prep for tomorrow (DD took no nap today ). Friday we have DD's Christmas pictures scheduled, & hopefully I'll get to hang out, relax, send out some resumes, & get some knitting done over the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving to you !
Old 11-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #46
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Cool Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 19th

Ladies here is a photo of my test were testing out the trigger shot. My test is already getting lighter in color.

Hope next week my test changes for a BFP. FX that things change for us all soon.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #47
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Jennifer-- & fx for a great beta & sticky bean!

Amy--fx for you! The rate of increase is more important than the starting beta...figure implantation usually happens anywhere from 3-10 DPO & you have a bean that's only been multiplying 8-16 days. Your beta's good, it's legitimately too early to see anything on u/s, & hopefully your next draw will be higher!

Mel--fx that your line comes back That was an early test, so there's still plenty of time.

Robin--good luck w/ your beta

AFM--nothing going on here. AF is on her way out & hopefully we'll get to do a fresh cycle next month. FIL is on his way up from PA to stay w/ us & be here for the long weekend, & my mom is coing over for dinner. I took the day off today to run some errands & do some prep for tomorrow (DD took no nap today ). Friday we have DD's Christmas pictures scheduled, & hopefully I'll get to hang out, relax, send out some resumes, & get some knitting done over the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving to you !
Hay Gal,
I hope you get to do a fresh cycle very soon. I'll keep stalking you an praying that you'll get to start next month. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #48
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

amy- i agree with everyone else... the doubling time is way more important that initial numbers. Try to enjoy your thanksgiving without too much worry. Praying for you and your sweet bean.

Jennifer-

Mel- fxed for a sweet surprise!

Happy Thanksgiving otherwise!

Pretty sure I going to ovulate tomorrow so maybe we can add one more thing on our list of things to be thankful for in 2013....
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:34 AM   #49
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy- I don't know if this helps any, but with my last loss I was 4weeks 6 days and had a beta of 6. I did start growing numbers for a while but I started so low that it really was doomed. So to me anything in the 30's seems awesome! It doesn't seem like a low starting point at all. And you can't see anything until between 5-6 weeks and a beta over 2000. So don't panic as long as your numbers double, it's a good sign. Hoping you get good numbers on Friday. Just remember that we often catch things way earlier than others because we test so early, so that could account for the "low" starting point too, although it really doesn't seem that low. Enjoy your holiday and good luck tomorrow.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #50
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I appreciate all your words of encouragement, but looking at beta base and such I'm very concerned that this wont be a viable pregnancy. I've felt pretty crampy all day and night but no spotting. I'm starting to come to terms with the possibility that I may lose this pregnancy. I know we will get through it, and maybe there is still hope, I guess it's just easier to prepare myself for the worst. Dh has been so positive and then last night he just got really grumpy and won't talk to me, I know this is hard for him to, but I wish he could be supportive right now.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote