Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #51
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
I appreciate all your words of encouragement, but looking at beta base and such I'm very concerned that this wont be a viable pregnancy. I've felt pretty crampy all day and night but no spotting. I'm starting to come to terms with the possibility that I may lose this pregnancy. I know we will get through it, and maybe there is still hope, I guess it's just easier to prepare myself for the worst. Dh has been so positive and then last night he just got really grumpy and won't talk to me, I know this is hard for him to, but I wish he could be supportive right now.
I am sorry you are struggling today. When is your next test again?

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #52
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 19th

Oh Amy- I am so sorry you didn't get more encouraging news. I wonder if you aren't just really early? Maybe you showed a BFP early and are actually not as far along as you think? I think it is promising that your tests are darkening. Have you taken any pictures of your tests?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #53
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I appreciate all your words of encouragement, but looking at beta base and such I'm very concerned that this wont be a viable pregnancy. I've felt pretty crampy all day and night but no spotting. I'm starting to come to terms with the possibility that I may lose this pregnancy. I know we will get through it, and maybe there is still hope, I guess it's just easier to prepare myself for the worst. Dh has been so positive and then last night he just got really grumpy and won't talk to me, I know this is hard for him to, but I wish he could be supportive right now.

Cramps can be a totally normal part of growth mama....Hang in there! (I know, easier said than done)
Old 11-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #54
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had a patch of bright red blood today about 5, and now nothing. 9 dpo. I'm hoping the b complex didn't make my luteal phase super short , since I thought we had a good shot this cycle. Ugh.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #55
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hope-I'm hoping for that being implantation bleeding

AFM I'm doing better tonight,I have been so sick, I can hardly eator keep anything down, which makes me thing my hcg must be increasing? I haven't taken pics, the first test (last tuesday) was super faint the next two (wed and friday last week) were visible but still much lighter than the control, then the wed morning one was almost as dark as the control after only 4 hours of not going to the bathroom. I think I'll test again before I go to my beta in the morning, just so I kinda know what to expect. The cramping is mostly lower back and it's gone away now, still no spotting at all, so hopefully all is well, I just wish I could stop being so darn anxious about it all.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #56
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- You really sound like you are just a week behind me- that is exactly how I felt and it sounds like what my tests looked like too! I had that terrible back ache and cramping- still have cramping this week too. Test tonight- I hope it makes you feel more confident. I hope you get great news from your beta tomorrow! Will they give you the results the same day?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #57
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck Amy, I'm thinking about you and hoping for a positive outcome for you.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #58
CASMama711
Registered Users
Formerly: chmom77
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Anyway, I tested yesterday morning and got a positive. I am feeling cautiously optomistic. Weird thing is that this baby is technically older then DS. He/she was frozen in July 2007 and DS was concieved in January 2008. It will make for intresting story (my sibling is 5 years younger then me but older then me!!!)! My beta isn't until Monday when I get back to Jersey. Hopefully it will be nice and high then. I am feeling more symptoms today then yesterday so I am going with all is good until proven otherwise. I posted photo on my SS thread.

I hope everyone else is well!
Congratulations! I'm praying for you!
Old 11-23-2012, 07:18 AM   #59
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well I go in for my beta again this morning but I'm not expecting a good number, I tested again this morning and its very light, I'm pretty certain that we are losing this baby, I think I've known all along. I feel bad for dh I think he still believes everything will work out, i am afraid he will be crushed.

I'm feeling ok, sad but ok, I'm very glad we didn't tell our kids, I think they would be so sad.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #60
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I somehow missed that we were on the new thread. lol

I had an ultra sound on Tuesday that showed my ovaries weren't responding to the bravele/menopur combo the way we had hoped. My LH was hig, but my E2 had only gone from 45 to 60 or so. So, we kept doing the breavelle at the same dose, hoping that low and slow was the trick for me. Fast forward to today. I just got home from yet another ultrasound. (Today is CD14) There is still no real change in my follies. Multiple less than 10. My labs weren't back yet, so we're waiting on my E2 level before we know for sure what we're doing. It is it above 100 then we'll keep up the same routine. If it is less than 100 then we'll up my bravelle does. Either way I go back in for more labs and another ultrasound on Monday. Doc is hoping for an IUI on Wednesday or Thursday. We'll see.

Off to catch up with you all!

Last edited by Kotzurk; 11-23-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Kotzurk is offline   Reply With Quote