Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
molly2419
Registered Users
seller
seller

Fuzzi bunz os elite?

Anybody using these? How are they? I see they come with minky inserts now. My tots bots have minky inside and I really like it. Do they compare? My DS is almost 2 about 28lbs. Thanks for your input!

Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi bunz os elite?

I didn't like fb os elites.... I had like almost out in legs so I wouldn't leak. They are like 1 or 2 maybe more inch smaller than the 10 snap fb I have. I don't think minky holds as much as other inserts.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
cdeweese
Registered Users
Formerly: New cloth lover
seller
seller

My Mood:

My son is 26 pounds and pees through both minky inserts, we've had to switch to MF.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i use the FB OS on my 9 week DD. i really like them. I know DS2 outgrew the regular FB OS at about 2.5 and 30lbs. They are pretty much the same size. unless your DS is a slow grower I wouln'd recomend them.

If you want a pocket I would go with one that is a little bigger like BG or blueberry
Old 11-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #5
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They're very narrow in the crotch, so the only thing you can stuff with is their inserts. Everything else is too wide. If You're looking for OS, I have a bunch for sale. Check my listings, I want to move them. But in general FB sizing is Elite is the smallest, then OS, then the sized ones. I'd imagine you'd be better off in OS or mediums.
lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

They run small- my 23 lb one year old with chunkster legs barely fit into them. I also found that the crotch area was very narrow so it was hard for me to stuff them. The whole changing the size with the elastic thing was annoying to me. I like BG 4.0's because they are the opposite of everything I just said about Fuzzibunz.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
molly2419
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hmmm, well the sale for buy 4 get 2 free was very tempting so I ended up buying them lol I got a steal though, all 6 for $68 shipped! so not much lost is they don't work right?
Old 11-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was tempted by that sale but really needed apkix for daycare so went with BGE instead.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #9
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

I bought a bunch because we needed diapers for my toddler, and there was a great sale. I hate them, but use them because we have them.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
One Acre Wonder Farm
Registered Users

We have some and they're not my faves but I've forced myself into liking them because I'm too lazy to destash The minky is not very absorbent for us, though I've read that others have found them to be very absorbent. I use padfolded flats to stuff ours. The trick is to have whatever you choose to stuff them with lined up with the top of the pocket in the back then push the insert down into the pocket (the front end of the insert is folded up over the top of my finger tips). The PUL is so sticky and the crotch so narrow that I can't simply hold the end of the insert and drag it down into the pocket with my whole hand like I can/do with BG pockets. The elastic sizing is kind of a pain but it is worth playing with to get the proper fit. My 25lb 13mo old has maxed out the waist and front leg settings (this was a couple months ago) so I'm not sure the rise will be enough to get us to potty learning.

I think a good deal like buy four get two makes it worth it plus they have great colors.
One Acre Wonder Farm is offline   Reply With Quote