Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #11
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What did you get done today?

We just recently moved so still unpacking and organizing and painting. I figured as long as I am going through boxes, I will get rid of stuff. So I have so far, 6 HUGE black garbage full of junk, 12 boxes to go to Good Will, finished covering a bulletin board for the kitchen, clean the bathrooms, did 4 loads of laundry, made turkey and potatoes and gravy for supper, painted the trim in my sewing room, and RE-painted the porch. DH is making the 4 season porch into his "man cave", I had it all painted a really nice dark khaki color. He said it looked nice, BUT, now he changed his mind. He really would like it to be Iowa State colors now. Duh. Started over, one coat of crimson red paint on the doors and one wall. The other walls will be a sunflower yellow with white window and door trim. And I fell asleep on the couch at 7:00 and got up at 10:30, now I can't get back to sleep!!

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #12
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

And you, lady.....get some rest and take care of yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelpie169 View Post
Wow I feel unaccomplished. I manage to not pull my hair out and kept the kids alive and fed. That's about it. I'm sick (in er sat night) and have 2 sick toddlers and a sick 7 weeks old. And my husband had to go to work.

Yeah nothing really got done.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:18 AM   #13
bezark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My house was actually 99.9% clean yesterday and I didn't want to go anywhere because I don't want to spend any money, so I:

-Painted our powder room door navy blue and polished the copper push plate on it

-Deep cleaned and rearranged our bedroom

-Started to prime the woodwork in DS2's future bedroom

-Painted the kitchen ceiling

-Made a pan of caramels
Old 11-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #14
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yesterday: Dentist appt for ds2 he is sooo good at the dentist. He has been several times already and they are always shocked that a 2 yr old lets them do a cleaning.
Went grocery shopping
Picked up all the toys/stuff in the yard
swept the back deck
cleaned the sliding glass door
cleaned the baseboards/walls and windowsills in livingroom/diningroom
dusted the entertainment center
dishes (dishwasher is broken )
swept out the laundry room

I had grand plans to do alot more but it was so beautiful out that ds and I had to take advantage of the daylight and play outside.

Today I plan to:
start a load of laundry @ mil's house
get back in time for the washer repair man cause our laundry washer is broken TOO!
deep clean the living room/couch
deep clean dining table and chairs
wipe down cabinets and appliances
clean carpet spots
pick up in boys rooms and vacume
go back and switch laundry
order FOE off ebay to make hairties as christmas gifts for my nieces

eeek better get off DS and get to it
Old 11-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #15
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelpie169 View Post
Wow I feel unaccomplished. I manage to not pull my hair out and kept the kids alive and fed. That's about it. I'm sick (in er sat night) and have 2 sick toddlers and a sick 7 weeks old. And my husband had to go to work.

Yeah nothing really got done.
ummm excuse me dear but you are exempt. Taking care of sick kids and being sick yourself is the pits and deserves a medal in its own right.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 AM   #16
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yesterday I mailed a package to Canada then went to the 3 month (which turned into a 6 mo check) endocrinology appointment for DS1 & DS2. That is a loooong appointment, like all day. The kids had blood work drawn too. That is a nightmare. Now the baby is sick & cried all night. I doubt today I will get much done. I am exhausted. The hubs played Call of Duty 4 all night & now he is sleeping. I'm coming back as a man next life or a really mean wife.

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #17
norrahsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yesterday I finished getting my house ready for SO's family. Today I am working on finishing the laundry and putting it all away.
Lacee- Mommy to my girls Norrah(4/09) and Naomi(1/13) Expecting #3 (10/14)

norrahsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #18
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Yesterday I washed and folded 3 loads of laundry. Started finally folding all the new babies clothes and getting them organized in the dresser. Took dh lunch picked up some diapers I bought from a local lady. Played with dd made tacos for dinner then went over insurance because its open enrollment time. Today I have washed two loads of diapers and one load of regular laundry washed dishes (no dishwasher ) scrubbed the bathroom and I still have to take dh lunch go to walmart get the stuff for making pumpkin rolls, finish dishes, take a shower bathe dd and make dinner.
Now that all sounds like I'm awesome but if I hadnt been sitting on my lazy pregnant butt for the last few days it wouldnt have been nearly so much got to clean when I have the energy and just so happens ive slept well the last few nights.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #19
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yesterday? I have slept since then
Today:
Done three loads of laundry and folded it
Went through old business materials and listed what was usable on CL (pampered chef)
Went through all the hats and gloves (adults and kids)
mopped the kitchen

My house is pretty clean and I have been de-cluttering for about 6 months...although I seem to keep finding this to get rid of and go through on a daily basis.
jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #20
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

cleaned my kitchen which was suffering horribly because I have been sick and busy.

Made a pumpkin pie last night for dd's class (including homemade gluten free crust). then remembered after I went to bed that I forgot to put sugar in the pie- it was horrible. So I had to get up and make another one first thing this morning.

Then laundry- still working on that. Vacuum.

Go through the pile of mail accumulating.

Made some Daniel Tiger Bars for dd (peanut free)

Was the helper with dd's class party.

Now I am sitting on my rear for the next 30 mins until time to go get dd from school. Then I will continue laundry.