Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #21
Dawndelion
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What did you get done today?

Wow! You did awesome! Good luck keeping the kids from undoing things.

To the mama to did DH's office, that is so sweet! I bet you all will have a much nicer long weekend with that done.

Today I spent some time organizing stuff for a fundraising auction I am on the committee for, played some games with DD, started some bread for dinner, started some laundry, and that's it so far!

I did a major cleaning yesterday, so I could afford to take it a bit easier today, but I still need to finish the laundry I started, make my bed, put away laundry from yesterday, pack for our Thanksgiving trip, roast a pumpkin for the pie, unload the dishwasher, and make a list of things I need to do/buy tomorrow before we leave.

Advertisement

Dawndelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #22
JennTheMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cleaned some, went to a farm and got a local turkey, got the last bits and pieces I need for a Thanksgiving dinner (I'm hosting, first year, eek), took my oldest son on a "date". That's about it. Now I'm going to drink tea and relax. Will be washing the boys hair after dinner tonight and then a hot bubble bath for me.
JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #23
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

All I have to say is...wow...we do a lot!
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #24
EveryDayIsANewDay
Registered Users
Formerly: Stacey***ke3
seller
seller

Yesterday I raked the entire backyard and front. Today I made our first real breakfast since we've moved in. I did all the dishes and ran the dishwasher and hand washed a bunch more. I swept the kitchen ,eat in dining room , real dining room and living room.I bagged up seven bags of leaves but ran out of time before it got dark tonight. I also sorted about ten boxes from two years ago. I also went to counseling and called my work and got myself and kids health dental and vision insurance. After I bring then to their dad's later I'm going to come home and attempt to finish sorting the rest of the boxes. I'd really like to get it finished because I go back to work tomorrow and won't be off til next Friday.
EveryDayIsANewDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #25
Mercy24
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cleaned and reorganized the bathroom cabinets and linen closet, then reorganized the playroom. Working on the mountain of dishes and getting some laundry done now.