Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-15-2006, 05:33 PM   #11
Sarahbunny
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: CD a newborn - what did you use at night?

Let's see...I have a dozen fitted size 0 kissaluvs, 1 fb that I don't like already, some angelwraps, some berryplush, some mutts, a dzn cpf's, couple peewells, some other wahm fitteds, swaddlebees, I think a sugarplum?. Probably far too many aio's - at least 10 of different types. As far as covers, 1 fleece, 6 proraps, 2 bummis something-or-other, 1 stacinator, 2 soakers, 1 additional wool cover, 1 other cute fruit cover (thanks to dragonfly boutique). I think...that's about it.

Guess it will just be trying this and that. And of course, everyone is right...I will be up at all hours undoubtedly feeding her, so it isn't like I need to have something to go all night at first. Too much time on my hands to think about whether this or that is better, ya know?

Oh, and I would have liked to at least try breastfeeding...but we are adopting and weren't matched until recently with baby due any time now. From what i know about the lactation inducing medicines, you need to start them well in advance, so breastfeeding is out. I thought briefly of a milk bank, but it's too expensive and frankly...makes me a little uncomfortable. So formula-fed it is...but I can do what I can with cloth-dipes, right?

Advertisement

Sarahbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:01 PM   #12
aimeemarie
Registered Users
seller

Re: CD a newborn - what did you use at night?

I feel for ya on the bfing! My cousin just adopted and is cding as well. I know she would have bf if she could!