Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Update: Does this sound like a miscarriage?

Update in last post

My last post was asking about a possible pregnancy. I had two faint positives (lines) and a digital that was negative. I can't seem to come up with a consensus. I have 30 day cycles. Very consistent in start, flow, and length. Every month I get cramping for a day before, horrible cramps and back pain for the first two days as well as a really heavy period. It's all manageable by day 3 and I feel more normal. This month, two days late, I get an hour of mild cramps and spot a bit. Not enough for a tampon. I have been having sporadic bright red bleeding randomly and only a few drips (sorry tmi) here and there. 3 1/2 days and I have all together prob bled enough for one pad (not that I'm wearing the same one!). I can't figure out what's going on because I have never had bright blood before, let alone when I might be pregnant. It is nothing like my usual period other than it being around the right time. Bleeding hasnt picked up at all and i havent had cramps (also not usual for me). I have no idea when hubs and I have sex. I just moved states and don't even have a gyno to ask what she thinks. My biggest concern is if I could be pregnant, what the bleeding means. There are no clots or darker period blood or anything like a period. Any advice or insight would be great! Happy turkey day y'all!

Advertisement

Last edited by COgle3; 11-24-2012 at 02:25 PM.
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does this sound like a miscarriage?

When was the last time that you tested? You might be pregnant or you could be having an off period. Test and see what happens! (and post the pic!)
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree....take another test. It doesn't exactly sound like a mc to me and I've had two. It sounds like either (a) your preggo and it's just some random bleeding that might be occuring during the 1st trimester OR (b) an off period. I know with my mcs I had cramping that resembled ctx....regular to the point you could time them, increasing in intensity, becoming closer and closer together as time went on. The flow was also EXTREMELY heavy, heavy clotting, and this may sound really gross, but kind-of chunky. As soon as I cleared everything, the cramps went away immediately...just like ctx go away after you've delivered.

Most of all just relax. If you're pregnant....you're pregnant. If you're not....you're not. The more you stress over it the worse you'll be either way. Hope this helps you some. Keep us updated!
Old 11-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for that. I am about to test again. I finally filled hubs in and he wants to know. I agree that whatever the case, it is what it is. I know that if I am, bright red bleeding needs to be checked out. I'm gonna test soon, I just don't know how long I need to hold it in order to get an accurate result. Lord knows my husband won't wait til morning! Thanks for the input! I'm sorry for your losses

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
Old 11-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Usually you do not need to be seem for an early
Miscarriage. In fact mine at 10 weeks was just pointless appointments. I would rest up, test again and relax. At this point nothing can change the outcome. Hopefully it's the outcome you want mama. Hugs!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Thanks! I actually am not sure what is like the outcome to be. I just generally know that what ever turns out, that was the plan. I didn't know how amazing being a mom would be, let alone being a mom of two. I was never ready, yet it turned out perfectly. So, a third now doesn't seem so ideal, but I know that if its now, well make it a good time!

Sew Love For Love
Old 11-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

((hugs)) test again. Not sure what your body is doing but possibly your period is off due to stress of moving?
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

I don't know what it's doing, but it's still doing the same thing. Took a test and it was negative, so that's what I'm goin on! Thanks for the support!

Sew Love For Love
Old 11-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #9
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I had cramps & horrible headache about when we implanted/ tried to leave but baby not have it. I also had few spits in pants but no cramps. I was told cramps & heavy bleeding then worry. R u regular? Could be move & all but if about 2 weld ago u thought u dtd u might be implant bleed......
Old 11-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Ya I am very regular. I actually have been shocked at how regular! We prob did have sex (we have a fair amount considering) when I was prob fertile. We use condoms, but as most birth control, I know it isn't 100%. I still have almost no bleeding, still bright red, but the test said no. I don't know if I am doing them wrong. I will go to buy one that uses a dropper tomorrow and see what it says. Still no cramps or anything...

Sew Love For Love