Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #11
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is it possible?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
Is it really possible to get pregnant and have a little bleeding for a few days? I never bled w either of my kids...
Very possible. Your test says yes lol.

Advertisement

Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #12
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemommaof1

Very possible. Your test says yes lol.
Lol normally, I'd say the same, but since its me and I'm hoping I'm not pregnant, I'm hoping its a false positive. If that happens...

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #13
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
Lol normally, I'd say the same, but since its me and I'm hoping I'm not pregnant, I'm hoping its a false positive. If that happens...
Wellllll....... I've never seen a false positive but it here is hoping for you. Did you take any more tests?
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #14
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I've never seen a false +ve either, and I don't think this is a false +ve (it doesn't look like an evap to me), though it is possible so maybe (and hopefully if that's best for you) this is the case. Have you taken any more tests? Hopefully things will work out for you and your family, whatever the result.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #15
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

I randomly tested again, but it basically looks the same. Bleeding picked up a tiny bit but slowed down again. No idea what's goin on
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Sew Love For Love
Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #16
ollie_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

it kind of looks like an evap... have you tested again
ollie_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:59 AM   #17
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Well, I took a digital one, and assuming I did it correctly, it said not pregnant. Funny, I knew it wasn't a great time to be pregnant, but I couldn't help but look forward to a new baby

Sew Love For Love
Old 11-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #18
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
First off. I have seen a lot of pg test and that was NOT an evap. Most likely if u test again and get another neg then u prolly caught a very early mc. U still had enough hormone to trigger but its declining. Kwim? Hugs mama
Old 11-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #19
moms5angels
Registered Users
Formerly: moms4angels

My Mood:

r u testing early mabe? that could mess up the results on thos digital test. there not as sensitve as the other ones. for my oldest i did bleed when i became pregant for him in the begining. it was a very light peroid. not heavy @ all & kind of spotted during that wk. when i tested during that time mine came out negitive too.it was after that wk when my peroid was due it came out positive.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
First off. I have seen a lot of pg test and that was NOT an evap. Most likely if u test again and get another neg then u prolly caught a very early mc. U still had enough hormone to trigger but its declining. Kwim? Hugs mama
Ya I don't think it was an evap. I took the pic right after the minute it showed up. I took the next one randomly in the day (forgot to hold it since I pee a lot) and it was very faint, but showed up right away as well. I need to get more of the cheap ones, even if its to confirm a mc. I thought a mc was cramping, a lot of blood, clots, etc. When I try to look online, it mainly talks about heavy bleeding and pain. The craziness of this is that i havent had cramps aside from an hour the first day. I get the same cramps in early pregnancy tho. I usually cramp miserably for at least two days. It gets so bad that i have to sit in the bath and dont eat all day from the pain. The lack of PMS for me was the real red flag for me. I guess im just stumped because I literally have never had random spotting or bright red bleeding. Also, it's weird to see some stretchy CM. it wasn't a lot but I've never seen it before or during my periods. I'll test again in the mornin on the tests that have a dropper. I kinda think I left the other ones in the cup of pee too long. Can you tell I don't ever do this?! Lol I thought I had an ovary problem when I found out at the gyno about my son and I only thought to test with my daughter because of insane heartburn. This is the only other time I have had a weird feeling about it all, so I think I need some confirmation either way!

Sew Love For Love

Last edited by COgle3; 11-22-2012 at 10:27 PM.