Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #91
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Anyone heard from Robin lately? I remember her IUI update. I was out of the loop for a few days though.

We have been home for a few days but tomorrow is the first day for DH to be back at work and I go back Tuesday. I am not ready for reality! I have been cramping like crazy still. So strange for me mid cycle. Unless it is one of my fluke super short cycles and AF is about to return so soon. I am due for one since it has been a few months since my last one. Plus they usually happen when I had an extra long cycle the month before. Which is what happened last month. I guess time will tell.

Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 08:06 AM   #92
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ november 22- december 6

FF gave me cross hairs this morning. So it thinks I am 3 dpo. I thought I might have been but with all of the cramping, I was convinced that it was going to be a fluke cycle and AF would torture me once again. Now I am curious why I have had such strong cramps for the past 2 days.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #93
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

CD1 for me, I'm going to take a break this month and start fresh in January, I'm just going to focus on enjoying the holidays with my family and try no to think about pregnancy or that I was supposed to be delivering a baby this month , Good luck to everyone and Happy holidays.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #94
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
CD1 for me, I'm going to take a break this month and start fresh in January, I'm just going to focus on enjoying the holidays with my family and try no to think about pregnancy or that I was supposed to be delivering a baby this month , Good luck to everyone and Happy holidays.

Karina sorry for CD1. Enjoy your holidays and your family. Hoping everyone is supportive on your low days as well as it is impossible to not think of an angel's baby EDD. Hugs and GL in the new year!
Old 12-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #95
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm here. age 37 and possibly trying this month. we would really like a boy due in August but we are still discussing it... ovulating in a couple days. will be swaying towards a boy if its a go and may just obstain till O night.
I think it would be really great gift for Christmas to tell my husband we're having a baby.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #96
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CD1 for me. I am so weepy.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #97
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
FF gave me cross hairs this morning. So it thinks I am 3 dpo. I thought I might have been but with all of the cramping, I was convinced that it was going to be a fluke cycle and AF would torture me once again. Now I am curious why I have had such strong cramps for the past 2 days.
maybe residual cramping from ovulation? i'll move you to the 2ww! fx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
i hope you're able to find peace and comfort in the holidays with your family. i'll move you to waiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
I'm here. age 37 and possibly trying this month. we would really like a boy due in August but we are still discussing it... ovulating in a couple days. will be swaying towards a boy if its a go and may just obstain till O night.
I think it would be really great gift for Christmas to tell my husband we're having a baby.
i have a boy born in august and would love to finish out our family with one more boy (we have 4g1b)...i think you should just go for it!! good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post
CD1 for me. I am so weepy.
so sorry, hon.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #98
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i updated the question of the week!
Old 12-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #99
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

QOTW: My favorite drink is Egg Nog with a little bit of nutmeg! I love Sugar cookies, it has always been a tradition since I was little to make and decorate christmas cookies so I have been doing it every year!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #100
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I like boiled custard w/a little vanilla extract & my favorite treat is a toss up between my BFF's peppermint bark & her mom's peanut butter fudge.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote