Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #31
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ november 22- december 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
I think I'm ready for the graduates. My EDD is 8/2/13.
Congrats!

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #32
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

AOTW: A Baby! Honestly, I would love to be out of debt. As far as material things....a Vitamix (But the Vitamix won't help me get out of debt, lol)
Old 11-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #33
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

AOTW: A job is at the top of my wishlist. Since we're not starting TTC until January, in the meantime, I would like to find a job so I can start rebuilding my career and saving for a house. Next on my list is a gym membership. I want to spend the next six weeks trying to get as healthy as I can for TTC.

Congratulations, Ardeur - wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Carissa - I'm so sorry that after all you've been through, you still have to wait to TTC. I'm hoping so hard for you that you get your rainbow baby right away.
Layney82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #34
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

my aotw: i think it's so funny how whenever i'm asked what i want for christmas, i cant think of anything...i know i would love some kitchen fun stuff, a keurig or one of the cool ones from starbucks...a pressure cooker...cooking classes. i'd love a nice vacation, perhaps to go wine tasting and sleep in for a few days in a row...i'd love a nice pair of boots...or a set of personal training sessions.

i'd also love to be given the chance to ttc w/ hubs. mainly i just want to reconnect with him on a deeper level than we've been on lately...or ever. i have been feeling pretty lonely lately with how busy we both are.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #35
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

QOTW...I don't have a wishlist (besides a nice BFP of course!), DH and stopped doing presents a long time ago, we usually buy something big during the year and call it our gift (this year was a leather couch that a family friend sold to us for cheap). I already know that the IL's will get me a gift certificate and I am thinking of using it for a steam mop of some sort, yeah, exciting...
Old 11-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #36
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I O'ed last Monday or very early Tuesday. I am 7 DPO based on fertility friend. I usually have a good feeling on this day if I am or not and I think not.

In other news we had to put down one of our milk cows today.

I am sorry, I just can't keep up, but hope it is ok if I come here still.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #37
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

QOTW: A BFP I made a wishlist on amazon of books, jewlery, house stuff.. and I even asked if we could finally replace our over the range microwave thats dead, but really there isn't anything I need. I just want that BFP so I can oogle diapers and baby things!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #38
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmelody
About 6-7 dpo. Trying to hold out from poas! I usually get positives at 7-8 dpo. So hard to wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds
I have 8 days until AF arrives (If she's going to) and its driving me insane waiting! Im hot all the time (despite it being frigid at night in TX) my uterus is crampy and Im a little cranky, TBH. Its like PMS but way too early. (I usually get PMSy about 3 days before it starts)
for you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
Well Af in over and in a weeks time I'll O again... This is getting redundant. Blech. I just keep reminding myself of Gods goodness and timing
Minda---you have such a great attitude. FX & that this will be your month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Hey Mama's! I hope you all enjoyed time with your families on Thanksgiving!
to CD1 mams and for those getting ready to test!

AFM: I had my F/U appt with my RE and they did and US and she said I still have a small blood clot in my uterus which looked okay so might have some more spotting and the questionable ectopic on my Left ovary was almost gone and had a follie on the left as well! She wants us to wait until January to TTC again because of the High level of Methotrexate we used, to make sure it is all out of my system so it wont affect me or a future bambino! So promising but sucks we have to wait so long AGAIN....
Carissa---so glad things are coming along smoothly & that a little extra time seems to be your only bump in the road at the moment. Praying 2013 will start off with an awesome BFP for you sweet mama!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur
I think I'm ready for the graduates. My EDD is 8/2/13.
Congrats Jessie!!!!! Wish we were in the same DDC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick
QOTW...I don't have a wishlist (besides a nice BFP of course!), DH and stopped doing presents a long time ago, we usually buy something big during the year and call it our gift (this year was a leather couch that a family friend sold to us for cheap). I already know that the IL's will get me a gift certificate and I am thinking of using it for a steam mop of some sort, yeah, exciting...
Heidi---FX & for you too mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch
I O'ed last Monday or very early Tuesday. I am 7 DPO based on fertility friend. I usually have a good feeling on this day if I am or not and I think not.

In other news we had to put down one of our milk cows today.

I am sorry, I just can't keep up, but hope it is ok if I come here still.
Annabelle--- that your intuition is a little off this cycle! So sorry about your cow.

AFM: Well, I'm struggling to fit in in my DDC...totally my fault. I've shared some, but I think at this point I'm so terrified of m/c again that I won't allow myself to participate as much as I so badly want to. My 1st u/s is later this week & I don't even want to go. It's just not suppose to be this scary.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 11-27-2012 at 06:42 AM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #39
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

Deanna
Old 11-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #40
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Deanna- I am in there with you- also currently at high risk of miscarrying Do you use the facebook page much? That is new for me... trying to get use to that.

I had to have my 1st ultrasound in the ER- The first trimester is so scary!!!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote