Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #41
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ november 22- december 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post

AFM: Well, I'm struggling to fit in in my DDC...totally my fault. I've shared some, but I think at this point I'm so terrified of m/c again that I won't allow myself to participate as much as I so badly want to. My 1st u/s is later this week & I don't even want to go. It's just not suppose to be this scary.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Praying for you!

Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #42
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

aww you two. i know. it's like all you want is to get pregnant and then you have to freak out for the first weeks...and even beyond for some mamas...i really dislike that aspect of loss the most, outside of losing the baby...that all future pregnancies are jaded...it's unfair.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #43
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
aww you two. i know. it's like all you want is to get pregnant and then you have to freak out for the first weeks...and even beyond for some mamas...i really dislike that aspect of loss the most, outside of losing the baby...that all future pregnancies are jaded...it's unfair.
My only losses have been chemical pregnancies, and tbh I never worried at all through DD1 & 2's pregnancies, but I wasn't on any forums or had known of many women who had had losses...now I realize how lucky I was and if we get pg again I will be a mess.

In other news...DH knew I was very probably O'ing yesterday and was too tired to dtd...he is not my fav person right now. But then today my temp spiked and TCOYF put my O date as the 24th and changed my coverline (again, it keeps changing with every temp I put in.) Do we still have a chance if I really did O yesterday and we dtd tonight?
Old 11-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #44
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick View Post
My only losses have been chemical pregnancies, and tbh I never worried at all through DD1 & 2's pregnancies, but I wasn't on any forums or had known of many women who had had losses...now I realize how lucky I was and if we get pg again I will be a mess.

In other news...DH knew I was very probably O'ing yesterday and was too tired to dtd...he is not my fav person right now. But then today my temp spiked and TCOYF put my O date as the 24th and changed my coverline (again, it keeps changing with every temp I put in.) Do we still have a chance if I really did O yesterday and we dtd tonight?
did you dtd any time before o? those are usually the best chances. the egg *can* live up to 24 hours, but it's usually around 12...

i've had a mc scare (or a mc) with every single one of my pregnancies except my 2nd daughter...

afm: i'm really not sure if i will o at all this month with all the stress from thanksgiving. hubs isn't into it anyway. i keep thinking we wont really have the nerve to ttc together until well into the new year. i guess i'd love to be able to time it so that my oldest can drive the two other school kids each morning and then my son will be old enough to walk he and his sister into school since kindegarteners cant walk themselves in...and my second daughter wont be old enough for school until a year from next fall...

eta: wow, which puts us at august of 2012...a few months before my 38th birthday...wow.

Last edited by beckstar; 11-28-2012 at 11:53 AM.
beckstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #45
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

we dtd a few days before TCOYF says I O'd...hope DH has strong, long living swimmers!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #46
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Becky, could you remove me from the graduates for now. I'm pretty darn positive this bean is on its way out. My appt is Friday & I'm sure I will not get good news, but if I do I will ask to be put back. Prayers would be greatly appreciated. Just don't even want to deal with this.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #47
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

So hard to keep up being out of the loop for a few days. We leave for home tomorrow. This was an awesome vacation. The kids are fried. I hope the airplane trip will go smoother than coming here went.

Still waiting to O. I have no idea when to expect it since my O day has been all over from CD7- CD25 since I started charting.

QOTW- For my 2 year old to sleep through the night consistently and to wean and a BFP.

Deanna I am so sorry you are feel like your bean may not be sticking. FX that the little bean is ok.

Last edited by tedcgh; 11-28-2012 at 07:17 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #48
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Deanna so sorry
Old 11-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #49
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got some OPK's. Well, I should say they are just the sticks (bought in bulk). Ummm...when do I use these, lol? I am CD7.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #50
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
So hard to keep up being out of the loop for a few days. We leave for home tomorrow. This was an awesome vacation. The kids are fried. I hope the airplane trip will go smoother than coming here went.

Still waiting to O. I have no idea when to expect it since my O day has been all over from CD7- CD25 since I started charting.

QOTW- For my 2 year old to sleep through the night consistently and to wean and a BFP.

Deanna I am so sorry you are feel like your bean may not be sticking. FX that the little bean is ok.
Glad your va-cay went great! Where did you guys go?