Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

Nana's Bottoms diapers questions

I'm looking for a few more velcro fitteds and I think I'm getting a pack of Nana's Bottoms. What is the best soaker to get? My options are: Bamboo fleece
Sherpa
Hemp
Birdseye

These will be my daycare diapers, in addition to some bamboozle fitteds. How do these compare in quality to the Tots Bots bamboozles? They are more affordablely priced, and I'm debating on ordering either 3 or 6, but I have no experience with these diapers before and don't want to get 6 if they are not as absorbant or have as good quality as comparing to the bamboozles. I just got my bamboozles in, so I'm not sure long-term how I like them either. They are just $$ for me to have a whole stash of them.

Please let me know the pros and cons of Nanas Bottoms, especially if you have experience with the aplix because that is all that I'm getting.

Also, would you buy 6 lol? I need some aplix diapers ASAP and don't want to wait for 1 and see if I like it, so I would love your input. Let me know any pros or cons. Thanks so much!

Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
formerlybailey
Registered Users
seller

I can only speak for the aplix (AIO) since I have only gotten Birdseye inner which have worked well for us.
I think it has one of the best aplix of all my diapers (BG, Rarz, Thirsties). It's probably because she uses a larger piece for the tabs but I like it. I also like that they are more covered so it doesn't rub on my daughters belly.
I had NB, mediums, and just ordered larges if that says anything, love them!

Eta: I have always bought in packages of 6 and she always has a sale code.
From her site:
Use code bfsale to get 35% off your order thru 11-26 or until I get too many orders to fill in a reasonable amount of time. Please note that it can take 3-4 weeks for me to get your order ready. I have a new grandaughter born 11-20, that is sick & this could make my turn around time slower.

Last edited by formerlybailey; 11-23-2012 at 09:31 AM.
formerlybailey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

Yes I saw the code too! That's what is making me want to jump in and get 6, which is what I need. That's great news about the aplix
Old 11-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
mommysaurusrex
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have aplix AIO's & I love them! The aplix is wonderful & very sticky. I went with 6 since they're so inexpensive!