Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #1051
MrsTWhite
Registered Users
seller

Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

I am 5dpo. On Monday I woke up in the middle of the night nausea and threw up then felt totally fine afterwards. I am thinking that maybe this was caused by implantation. Have any of you experienced this? I had some implantation bleeding and cramping with my first but no nausea. I will be testing Saturday.

Advertisement

MrsTWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #1052
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTWhite View Post
I am 5dpo. On Monday I woke up in the middle of the night nausea and threw up then felt totally fine afterwards. I am thinking that maybe this was caused by implantation. Have any of you experienced this? I had some implantation bleeding and cramping with my first but no nausea. I will be testing Saturday.
I'm also testing on Saturday, I had cramping and lower back pain last night that had me thinking for a minute that AF was going to show up at 6DPO, but now I'm just it was implantation.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #1053
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

This morning I am 7dpo. I had a temp dip from 98.6 to 98.0 and was hovering with nausea and VERY weird dreams last night. I'm not having cramping per say but I can "feel" my uterus. I'm hoping its implantation.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #1054
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
This morning I am 7dpo. I had a temp dip from 98.6 to 98.0 and was hovering with nausea and VERY weird dreams last night. I'm not having cramping per say but I can "feel" my uterus. I'm hoping its implantation.
Do we have the same body lol?! No temping here but I need to do that. But hey if I actually get preggo, then I don't have to worry about it!

7 DPO here too!

Had a wave of nausea hit and was in the bathroom pronto dry heaving.. now eating yogurt and hopefully it will help... Been cramping off and on.. mostly on with lower back pain. Woke up twice with vivid dreams, second one was giving birth!

Plus I constantly feel wet down there but I'm actually dry but when I check myself, I get glops of cm, which is unusual. And my cervix is slightly open but medium high which is definitely
Unusual!

This time with symptoms is so different than last month so hopefully it's better news..

I would love a little one around October! A month before my birthday!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #1055
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
8DPO BFN, doesn't surprise me though. I never get positive until at least 11 DPO.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #1056
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulorangekids View Post
Do we have the same body lol?! No temping here but I need to do that. But hey if I actually get preggo, then I don't have to worry about it!

7 DPO here too!

Had a wave of nausea hit and was in the bathroom pronto dry heaving.. now eating yogurt and hopefully it will help... Been cramping off and on.. mostly on with lower back pain. Woke up twice with vivid dreams, second one was giving birth!

Plus I constantly feel wet down there but I'm actually dry but when I check myself, I get glops of cm, which is unusual. And my cervix is slightly open but medium high which is definitely
Unusual!

This time with symptoms is so different than last month so hopefully it's better news..

I would love a little one around October! A month before my birthday!
I'm also feeling damp in the pant department. LOL. Same story though, no excessive CM.

My cervix is high, closed and hard.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #1057
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My friend just called me at work to give me the news, SHE IS 6WKS PREGNANT!!!!

I'm happy for her, but the news just made me want to

Old 01-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #1058
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony
My friend just called me at work to give me the news, SHE IS 6WKS PREGNANT!!!!

I'm happy for her, but the news just made me want to
Old 01-17-2013, 10:32 AM   #1059
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
A friend of mine told me she is pregnant last Saturday. Her DH had a v 4 years ago!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #1060
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
A friend of mine told me she is pregnant last Saturday. Her DH had a v 4 years ago!
It's so frustrating, she gave me the news and then she went on and on about how stressed out she was about this pregnancy and how she was done having babies and all that....

And to make things worst I just have that horrendous feeling AF is on her way