Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #1451
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

Dani, how many DPO are you? I caved and tested this morning with SMU at 13 DPO. BFN. Now I'm just wishing AF would get here already so I could move on.

Advertisement

katiekat1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #1452
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got a BFN this morning, but AF isnt here yet.. and I want to puke so badly. Im not sure if its the starbucks mocha frap or what.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #1453
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekat1032 View Post
Dani, how many DPO are you? I caved and tested this morning with SMU at 13 DPO. BFN. Now I'm just wishing AF would get here already so I could move on.
I have no idea anymore! I had positive opks for 9 days straight then they were negative for about 2 days and I quit testing for about a week and a half because my sister totatled her car and then we all caught strep and the flu and I tested again finally on Sunday and it was another positive opk and now I have no idea what to think of this cycle. It's all out of whack!!
Danielle. Farmers wife. Aspiring homsteader. Semi crunchy momma to 3 awesome, crazy kiddos 1, 2 and 4 years old. Due December 2016 with #4! Want to follow our crazy life?
www.simplemountainmama.wordpress.com
Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #1454
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh what a rollercoaster, Dani! Any chance this last pos OPK was really a BFP? Have you done an hpt?

Pumpkin and Katie - hugs on the BFNs! I hope AF stays away!!

AFM - 10 DPO. Still being pretty patient, amazingly. Tired, mildly sore boobs, occasional nausea, and super emotional but I've had a few hard days at work and haven't slept much so it could very well be that combined with PMSy stuff. I haven't tested yet since I just don't want to see the BFN, yk? FF says AF should be here Friday so I'll test Saturday if she's not here and stop the progesterone if a BFN so I can hopefully get AF and move on quickly. Haven't lost hope yet but (other than fleeting moments that I keep trying to forget) I don't feel particularly pregnant.
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #1455
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes
Oh what a rollercoaster, Dani! Any chance this last pos OPK was really a BFP? Have you done an hpt?

Pumpkin and Katie - hugs on the BFNs! I hope AF stays away!!

AFM - 10 DPO. Still being pretty patient, amazingly. Tired, mildly sore boobs, occasional nausea, and super emotional but I've had a few hard days at work and haven't slept much so it could very well be that combined with PMSy stuff. I haven't tested yet since I just don't want to see the BFN, yk? FF says AF should be here Friday so I'll test Saturday if she's not here and stop the progesterone if a BFN so I can hopefully get AF and move on quickly. Haven't lost hope yet but (other than fleeting moments that I keep trying to forget) I don't feel particularly pregnant.
Good luck, mama. I'm feeling run over. Nausea has ruined my day from lunchtime on. Glad I had the epic grocery trip this morning, ugh.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #1456
DvlDg
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm at 9 dpo today. I'm not really hopeful as I have no symptoms. Though I guess even with symptoms, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. The only thing I have is that I've been peeing all the time.

AF is due next Monday so not too much longer
Godmother to 2 cute kiddos: Kate (12/05) and Kyle (12/12) Trying to be SMC Started TTC#1: 1/13 Status: 2WW
DvlDg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #1457
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

FX for all you ladies! Hope this is your month! I'm content with the fact that this isn't going to be my month, but am a little curious as to how next month is going to go. Based on when I ovulated this cycle, my most fertile days for my next cycle will fall exactly on the days we will be staying at my parents' house for my sister's wedding. As if BDing wasn't unromantic enough, let's add a squeaky bed, a 1 year old sleeping in the same room, and parents directly across the very narrow, very UNsoundproof hallway. Should be interesting!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #1458
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekat1032
FX for all you ladies! Hope this is your month! I'm content with the fact that this isn't going to be my month, but am a little curious as to how next month is going to go. Based on when I ovulated this cycle, my most fertile days for my next cycle will fall exactly on the days we will be staying at my parents' house for my sister's wedding. As if BDing wasn't unromantic enough, let's add a squeaky bed, a 1 year old sleeping in the same room, and parents directly across the very narrow, very UNsoundproof hallway. Should be interesting!
That's the situation dh and I were in whole trying to get pregnant with number 2. Lets just say silent sex on the floor while ds1 is on the bed that lasted a very short time did the trick. so I say GO for it!!!
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #1459
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekat1032 View Post
Oh, wow! Definitely awkward but can be done! This cycle we had to DTD with DD in the crib next to us since we were OOT. No parents across the hall, though, that definitely adds another angle. But I will say it made it a little interesting that we had to be so quiet! Hopefully it worked for us and will for you!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #1460
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas View Post
That's the situation dh and I were in whole trying to get pregnant with number 2. Lets just say silent sex on the floor while ds1 is on the bed that lasted a very short time did the trick. so I say GO for it!!!
Sounds like LOTS of fun!