Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #341
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
Today's pic. 11 dpo answer and bottom co op
Oh sweetie!!! Until AF gets here though you're still not completely out. I don't see it in any of them.

Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #342
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
Answer test was a bfn. Boo!!! And the co-op test also looks very bfn today. When held up to my see able )and they r see able irl) u can see its not there. Blech blech blech. Stupid deformed sperm.
Lame!

7dpo and no AF so far, so hopefully she never comes at all today and that makes me at least 1 days longer LP than last cycle!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #343
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more

Lame!

7dpo and no AF so far, so hopefully she never comes at all today and that makes me at least 1 days longer LP than last cycle!
It is lame!!!

Hooray for 7 days! Stay away af!!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #344
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel+3
See anything on the HPT? I swear I have line eyes. Which does me no good when there's no line and I see one anyways.
I don't see anything on the hpt
Old 12-14-2012, 10:21 AM   #345
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
Answer test was a bfn. Boo!!! And the co-op test also looks very bfn today. When held up to my see able )and they r see able irl) u can see its not there. Blech blech blech. Stupid deformed sperm.
Boo
I just poa coop test and bfn.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #346
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

I'm so sorry! If u are not this cycle, get rid of those coop tests. Too many early shadows
I'm glad I'm almost out of mine. They make me angry. :grr:
Old 12-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #347
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Thanks guys. Im on cycle day 30, but not sure if I ovulated yet.
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #348
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Update: I spoke with Eli's PED. He said his L5 Vert. looks as if it isn't completely fused together. L5 is pretty far down the spine, so that's good news. The farther down the spine the problem is the better.

He's referring him to a PED neurosurgon at Memorial Hospital in Savannah (an hour away and the only Children's hossy in our region...I think they are a CMN hossy). He said that the next step is usually to take an MRI of the area, but because of his age they will need to put him to sleep to do the MRI. He's leaving it up to the new dr. to determine whether he wants to do an eval on him before an MRI or not.

He's also going to refer him for the Babies Can't Wait Program (its the Early Intervention Program in GA for children birth to 3). Through them we will have another evaluation and some therapy. My husband doesn't want to "take a government handout," so I have to do some reasearch today as to who actually funds the Babies Can't Wait Program. I'm almost positive that the government pays for it.....I personally have the opinon that our tax money funds it and our child NEEDS it, so we should take advantage of it. Hopefully I can convince him of that as well. Pray for me in that respect.

Now we are just waiting to get word as to when his appointment might be with this new doctor. Dr. Deal, his PED, didn't want to go ahead and "label" him with SBO, but he said that with what he saw on the x-rays and his dealys that there def. is something worth taking a look at further.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers and thanks for all of the concern!
Old 12-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #349
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sounds like good news! I have walked a lot of the road you are starting. My 9 yr old didnt walk until 2 but man by 4, she was all over!!!! We used ECI too but even though its a state funded program, you have to use your insurance to pay. For those without insurance or Medicaid they had a rate based on their income. So if your insurance is paying for his therapy, it definitely is not a hand out. : )

Praying for you and I will share more about my Olivia in our ddc when I have my computer.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #350
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel+3
See anything on the HPT? I swear I have line eyes. Which does me no good when there's no line and I see one anyways.
Sorry mama, I don't. I'm also not the best at seeing squinter a on here though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote