Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2012, 11:33 AM   #741
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

I caved and tested, not too surprised, bfn I just don't feel it this time around. Maybe next month.

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 PM   #742
Kyonarai
Registered Users
seller

Mind if I join in? Still waiting to test again. My last period was Dec. 8th, so I'm trying to wait til Jan. 8th to test. I tested yesterday and it was negative, but I didn't get a positive with DD until the day of my missed period, so still hopeful. *TMI* also experienced a weird pain during DTD today and it felt like my cervix was really low, so maybe a pregnancy sign?
Kyonarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:10 PM   #743
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hugs, Amy. Hope you're not out.

Welcome, Kyonarai!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:36 PM   #744
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Still no AF I took another blue dye this morning and there is a hint of a line same as the other day really. I think I may be out or my tests are bad.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:23 PM   #745
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas View Post
Hugs MrsAsh and Angel. Hoping it comes next month for you guys.

Sherill-DEF need a pic from you!

Kate- you never know! I keep telling myself I am not going to test early and then I cave and do. That's why Im kinda over the whole opk thing, otherwise I stress and stress. So I guess that really puts me in the whole NTNP group. haha. I just want to wake up one day and realize Im 3 days late and take a test and it be so dark you could see it from down the street!
Thank you but there isn't a next month for me, my DH is deploying to Afghanistan for almost a year in less than 2 weeks Next year though *sigh* I have wanted this for over a year sooo bad. But I am thankful Dh is on board now and excited. So maybe next year!
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #746
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyonarai View Post
Mind if I join in? Still waiting to test again. My last period was Dec. 8th, so I'm trying to wait til Jan. 8th to test. I tested yesterday and it was negative, but I didn't get a positive with DD until the day of my missed period, so still hopeful. *TMI* also experienced a weird pain during DTD today and it felt like my cervix was really low, so maybe a pregnancy sign?
Welcome and good luck!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I caved and tested, not too surprised, bfn I just don't feel it this time around. Maybe next month.
Your not out yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Still no AF I took another blue dye this morning and there is a hint of a line same as the other day really. I think I may be out or my tests are bad.
I know this feeling, it's like a yo-yo of emotions!
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
Old 12-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #747
esmemom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have never tested with any round of IVF before doctor blood draw. Good luck everyone!
esmemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:06 AM   #748
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lots of watery cm this morning...don't know if that's a good sign or not. I'm gonna have to break down and get some good tests. I won't get off work for another few hours and have to be back tonight. Will test thurs am if no AF shows
Old 01-01-2013, 03:26 AM   #749
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tested with DT again and instant pink line, not dark but dark enough to see without squinting. CG digital- BFN. I think I have a bad batch of DT tests That is very frustrating :/
And yes I know I am not supposed to be here! It is so hard and DH is gone tonight so even harder!

Angel Murphy Photography
Old 01-01-2013, 03:27 AM   #750
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Lots of watery cm this morning...don't know if that's a good sign or not. I'm gonna have to break down and get some good tests. I won't get off work for another few hours and have to be back tonight. Will test thurs am if no AF shows

Angel Murphy Photography