Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #61
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Possible Miscariage, need support

I'm so sorry Erica I'm starting to realize this is something that you only understand if you've been through it.

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #62
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so so sorry. I had an early loss end of August 2011 (5ish weeks, I hate the term "chemical"). I feel in my heart he was a boy but I named him Bean. I plan to get a Pandora Charm with a "B" on it. DF doesn't really get it, like many others, so I figure I can either tell the truth or say its a B for my 2(3) boys.

mama
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #63
ingrid5699
Registered Users

(((((Hugs))))) I'm so sorry Amy.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #64
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Should I go in for a follow up after I stop bleeding? Or is it early enough I can assume my body will take care of everything?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #65
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm so sorry for your loss Amy. I hope that you are able to heal quickly after. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #66
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Should I go in for a follow up after I stop bleeding? Or is it early enough I can assume my body will take care of everything?
You are in my thoughts and prayers. As for a follow up, I always go in for a follow up with my regular OB after. It just gives me a bit of closure and helps put my mind at ease that my body is ok and healing.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #67
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
A question for you all. I hate that this loss was so early so I have nothing tangible of this baby. No ultrasound pictures, no anything, yet I still feel like I knew and loved this baby (I know I sound crazy right?) what have you done to honor and remember your lost babies? Did you name them or anything?

Also I wish that the physical aspect of this would get going, I hate knowing I'm going to miscarry and just waiting for it to happen.
Nothing you are feeling sounds crazy. The thoughts and emotions during this are so scattered and all over the place. I love mine from the second the line turns pink. As for honor and remember, I've always been such a wreck after mine that I couldn't. The first four I thought were flukes. These last two have hit me so hard that I still dont' feel I've recovered from the one I had a year ago, and now another babe has come and gone. Last year I baked a cake on my due date and ate the whole thing myself, but not sure if that counts. I've thought about buying a willow tree angel but I haven't yet. I hope you find a way to honor them that brings you peace.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #68
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
You are in my thoughts and prayers. As for a follow up, I always go in for a follow up with my regular OB after. It just gives me a bit of closure and helps put my mind at ease that my body is ok and healing.
Do you like your obgyn? I can't find one I like buti can't keep getting u/s at my RE because we are paying for it out of pocket, would you mind pming me your obgyn name? Unless its at circle of life, I won't go there. I think I'll goin maybe next week again. I have an appointment already set up buti don't really love the dr there.

I am bleeding but not much, I am home from work today but if things don't pick up I think I'll go to work tomorrow, I wish this would just happen and get over with.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #69
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ugh my beta is 285, so the doubling time is slowing but it's not going down yet. I guess we will just wait it out a while, I have a feeling this is going to take a while frustrating because I want to go ahead and ttc again ASAP.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #70
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I would stay very observant in case of ectopic. Slow to rise hcg is one of the signs.

Follow up can't hurt. Did you have your progesterone checked?

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum