Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Nov 25th - Dec 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
That's really strange about the phone calls. Hopefully it's nothing at all, just some weird "thought we didn't call you but we all ready did" thing. Have you tried calling today yet?
It was a duplicate call, the bloodwork is normal. Feeling both relieved and that I had to wait all weekend for THAT! :P

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #22
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Only 33 days until my wedding. OMG. and we've only gotten back 40 of our 85 RSVPs. I was firming up the pictures I want with my photographer and it seems like theres suddenly SO much to do! Hopefully we start getting those RSVPs back so I can finalize plans!!! And I pick up my dress this weekend from alterations!
I need to decide on someone to come watch the kids while we're getting ready(one of my little cousins), finish making the bouquets(they're all fabric flowers my Mom and I have been making), finish the centerpieces(mason jars with flameless candles, some with lace, some with burlap around them), find shoes for me and DSD, and finalize the menu and and bar once we have a final count! This month is going to fly by!
Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #23
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt
Only 33 days until my wedding. OMG. and we've only gotten back 40 of our 85 RSVPs. I was firming up the pictures I want with my photographer and it seems like theres suddenly SO much to do! Hopefully we start getting those RSVPs back so I can finalize plans!!! And I pick up my dress this weekend from alterations!
I need to decide on someone to come watch the kids while we're getting ready(one of my little cousins), finish making the bouquets(they're all fabric flowers my Mom and I have been making), finish the centerpieces(mason jars with flameless candles, some with lace, some with burlap around them), find shoes for me and DSD, and finalize the menu and and bar once we have a final count! This month is going to fly by!
Exciting!

AFM: Tonight we are ordering a Rebel T3i. I am so excited! I've been drooling after this thing for FOREVER and even told DH that I would give up any/all Christmas/anniversary/birthday gifts for a year. Haha. Well HHGregg has really good prices so we're ordering it! I can't WAIT! I am going to get some killer pictures of this newbie.

We went to the grocery store tonight and DH went outside with DS (since he was melting down) while I went to check out. There was a sweet older man in front of me and we exchanged a few friendly words - that started with him noticing my grocery-cart judging (admit it - you do it, too! Lol) and after he was checked out, he stood there, almost like he was waiting for me. I was a little nervous TBH so I didn't want to make eye contact, but when I did look up, he thrust this into my hand and walked off so fast I couldn't even say thank you! How sweet!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3731361136.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	125707

Baby has been kicking a lot today I am so excited to meet this little one.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #24
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
I have been asking to go to Disney since dh and I got together and one day he was like, "Why don't you plan that trip to Disney." I was in shock but I was not going to miss the oppurtunity.

I am happy to here u/s are going good. I will have another one next month bc dd would not give us a shot of the bottom of here spine and 2 chambers of her heart bc of the yoga she insisted on doing while the u/s was taking place. So excited to see baby again.
I hope you have fun! DH and I have absolutely no desire to ever do Disney. I get really claustrophobic and don't like having a lot of people around - shopping this weekend was hard enough, I don't think I'd ever make it through Disney!

When is your u/s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
It was a duplicate call, the bloodwork is normal. Feeling both relieved and that I had to wait all weekend for THAT! :P
I kwym, but thank goodness that's all it was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Good luck! I'm sure it will all come together, but it must seem daunting right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post
AFM: Tonight we are ordering a Rebel T3i. I am so excited! I've been drooling after this thing for FOREVER and even told DH that I would give up any/all Christmas/anniversary/birthday gifts for a year. Haha. Well HHGregg has really good prices so we're ordering it! I can't WAIT! I am going to get some killer pictures of this newbie.
Right on! That old man sounds sweet
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:20 AM   #25
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I hope you have fun! DH and I have absolutely no desire to ever do Disney. I get really claustrophobic and don't like having a lot of people around - shopping this weekend was hard enough, I don't think I'd ever make it through Disney!

When is your u/s?
Yeah I am afraid this will be dh. Not that he is clostorphopic he just has issues with people being to close and then being pushy. But I am hoping it is during a non-peak time (which it is ) so there may not be as many people.

My u/s is the 18th
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #26
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Yeah I am afraid this will be dh. Not that he is clostorphopic he just has issues with people being to close and then being pushy. But I am hoping it is during a non-peak time (which it is ) so there may not be as many people.

My u/s is the 18th
Good luck to you (and him!) on the trip! it will be a "slow" day when you're there.

The 18th seems a ways off, but, especially with a disney trip in there, it'll seem like only a few days till then!

AFM: I hate colds. That is all.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #27
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Disney....maybe when the kids are bigger.....like 10!! Have fun!!

How stinky to wait all weekend for nothing
Old 11-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #28
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Always interrupted.

Yay for wedding. Its so stressful, but i bet it will be amazing!!

Anyone have craptastic in-laws....as in sil? I cant stand my bros wife>.<
Old 11-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #29
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport
Always interrupted.

Yup. FIL, MIL, all three SILs (although two can't help it because my MIL is nuts) and a BIL - all absolutely certifiable.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #30
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Always interrupted.

LOL!!!!

Not saying much but.....

There is a little bit of crazy going on but we live far away and dh is on top of it so crazy gets curbed quickly!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote