Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-08-2012, 03:04 AM   #1
Registered Users
Thoughts on

Hello mommies! I have two kids aged 5 and 7 and I need to hire a nanny/babysitter because I have to go back to work, but I have no idea which babysitting site is best to find someone trustworthy who can extend a parenting role to my children while Iím away. Have you heard of this website The website contains reviews written by a mother of two who did research and shared her experiences with different babysitting websites. I was wondering if any of you tried hiring a nanny or babysitter from the reviewed websites found in Please share your thoughts.

blueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:20 AM   #2
Registered Users
I use sittercity it has worked for us so far! They even offer background investigations.

Ginger mama of 2 gorgeous ginger babies (DD-4 and DD-15 months) Sent from my iPhone (which definitely thinks its smarter than me) using DS Forum
Newly full time student and SAHM to Diva AshLee (12-11-2008) and [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Monster Kenzie[/COLOR] (08-17-2011) ISO any advice that can be given!!
ProudGingerMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Thoughts on

We use or sittercity as well. I have had better luck with I think some is regional as well..depends what the majority of the good sitters in your area use.
Adoption is my option!Adoptive Mom to Cory (6 years old)
Heartbreakingly long wait to adopt baby 2. (5 years waiting at this point with no end in sight) Please lord..end this wait soon.
Kimmyann is offline   Reply With Quote