Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Celeste
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Does anyone have...?

...the Hooked on Phonics kindergarten dvds? I lost the second one somehow today. I had it in my hand to put in the player, set it down and I can't for the life of me find it again. I checked the trash. Who knows, I think we have a black hole around here sometimes. Does anyone have one to part with? I will send pp.

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone have...?

I totally know how you feel. I have misplaced a library book. I've looked everywhere. I think I'm going to end up having to pay for it.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Misplaced our baby nail clippers.... ones I liked lots. I don't have it to help u....
Old 11-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
Celeste
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons
Misplaced our baby nail clippers.... ones I liked lots. I don't have it to help u....
At least I'm not the only one who does this. I feel like.such a moron. I took a bunch of stuff to salvation army today and returned books to the library. I am hoping it wasn't somehow in one of those bundles. I tried calling sa, but no one amswered. I guess I could.call the library in a bit. I have a huge mountain of laundry to fold...maybe it's in there? So frustrating!!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
loki
Registered Users

I think you came find a lot of the kindergarten on you tube
loki is offline   Reply With Quote