Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Jedimomma's Avatar
Jedimomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 549
My Mood:
DH agreed!

Well sort of. Lol

I have been wanting so badly to try for baby#4 but he was very against it. I have the implant right now and its scheduled to come out next January. So I proposed that when I have that taken out, we do nothing (ntnp) for 6 months and se what happens. Then if I'm pregnant, I'll get my tubes tied when the baby arrives and if not, he'll get the big v. Kind of a compromise. And he agreed to that... But he said lets ntnp for a year!

I am so stoked! I know it might not seem huge and I still have to wait a year, but this has been a huge ongoing discussion with us and him agreeing to even that is a really big deal that I just had to share with someone.

And as an aside, I don't think a year wil be necessary (fingers crossed). Two of our three were conceived while using some form of bc and the one we tried for only took a month. So I think the odds are in my favor here.

Advertisement

__________________
Heather, Wifey to Eric, Mommy to Logan, Magnolia and Stella


I love TRADES!
Jedimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Fingers crossed that you get a bfp quickly! I know how it is when your DH isn't exactly on board. Good luck!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,407
Re: DH agreed!

Aww, yay! Sounds like he might want another lo more than he is admitting if he wants to give you an extra 6 months. Hope you catch the first egg!
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
Anna0623
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,698
My Mood:
Re: DH agreed!

That's great my DH has been on board longer than I have been. I get my Mirena removed tomorrow. So glad your DH decided to give you guys a chance for another lo.
Anna0623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.