Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking July 2013

I guess I'm the first for July 2013.... here we go...

My name is Carly, and I'm very excited to say I got my BFP this weekend! Based on ovulation date, I'm due July 3.

This will be my second baby, but my third pregnancy. I had a loss at 8 weeks in August, and got pregnant on my first cycle after that... so this is my rainbow baby!

*** Please join in here if you got your BFP so we can all start introducing ourselves and begin the chatter! ***

Advertisement

Baby #3 coming July 2015

Last edited by carlycurry; 10-21-2012 at 08:54 AM.
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Joining you here! My name is Sarah, and I got my BFP this morning at 8-9 DPO. Our EDD is July 5th, based on appx ovulation date. So excited!

This will be my second baby, my first child was born last July. I guess DH and I just love BD this time of year, haha!!

My first pregnancy was quite normal and healthy. I live in Oklahoma and am hoping for a midwife and doula attended home birth.

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"

Last edited by MacMomma; 10-20-2012 at 07:49 PM.
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013

Hi Sarah!

So cool that you will have your kids basically exactly one year apart!!! Edited: Oops, I guess 2 years apart... I see your siggy says your son was July 2011.

Guess it's just you and me for now, mama... hopefully some of our other gals from the TTC make their way over here after their POAS party on Monday!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #4
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey Carly!!!!!!!
Nice to meet you Sarah!

Im Lexy and I "think" I might be coming here! My DD would be July 2nd! I got my BFP yesterday at 10dpo and today at 11dpo but still not 100% convinced. More so bc a friend is doubting the blue dye test and can barely see the DS test, but if I went with what I think, i know im preggo. This is my 7th pregnancy but only have 4 children. All boys; 5,4,3,17mo.

I'm 3wks.5days lol

Oh and hubs doesn't no. He says he adamant about not wanting anymore but never once used any form on protection (no po or condoms) and I've never taken bc and never will. He knows I obviously want more and hope DTD leaves to more, but I'm still nervous.

Last edited by Lexy; 10-21-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:45 AM   #5
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi mamas!!!! Got my Bfp this morning and haven't a clue when I'm due. Still breastfeeding my 15month old regularly so my cycles have been "off" it could be late June but I'll most likely be late so either way I say first week of July!lol
This is number 6 for us
Boys 9,7,4,3 and My little lady is a July 2011 baby!!!!
My hubs hasn't a clue as he's out in the field(army) working so I'm gonna need a clever way of breaking the news!hehe
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #6
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome, Lexy & Jessica!!!!

Man, this month seems a good one for BFPs already... seen a TON of them on the TTC board! Must be something in the water.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lexi, I'm so excited for you!! I remember reading your heart wrenching thread about wanting more and your husband not and how hard that was. So glad you get to have another

Welcome Jessica!! It's getting to be a party up in here

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #8
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Here's today's. I think it's official. DH was talking about how my boobs looked bigger and asked if they were filling with milk jokingly but kind of paranoid that I "might" be preggo. (I'm flat chested and what he was seeing was my saggy skin pushed to the side because I was laying on my side. Lol) So anyways, I told him I would get a test to ease his mind (although I already knew) and text him on the way to church that I took it in the dollar general bathroom and the result was not what he wanted. He wasn't mad! Granted he wasn't jumping for joy either and could EASILY do without. He just said that's the best thing that I could possibly receive on our anniversary since he knows I bad I wanted another one. Our 6th. Anniversary is tomorrow! Anyways I haven't talked to him face to face and I'm glad he's spending the whole day at the farm thinking by himself.

Hey Jessica! Welcome! I've never done any cool announcements. I wish I had with my first 4 though.

Sarah- Thanks! Me too. Even though he's never prevented this entire time, this has been a long hard 17mo. For me wishing it would happen secretely and not having any control over why it wouldn't just happen a long time ago when we never stopped it from happening. I'm sure I will be in the same place during/after this pregnancy about wanting more and him not. But thanks so much. I'm glad to be here.

Carly- I no! This is the busiest BFP I've seen!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lexy- my hubs was "shocked" with a couple of our pregnancies just because of timing. He became a bit used to the idea within a couple weeks and then was very excited. congrats!

because i never get tired of seeing it

i literally peed a couple drops (not gonna lie i was totally stoked and wanted to force pee out and assumed it was to early to get a bfp on a digi) and was so happy to see it!!!!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #10
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks Jess I think he will become excited. Gosh can we just talk about how excited we are! It's all I van think about!