Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
Dancy Baby
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgreen
It takes FOR-EVA!! Last year I had a pair of customs leggings made, they came so late, they didn't even fit anymore So annoying. I am trying to sell some stuff that doesn't fit anymore to fund winter woolies, and nothing is moving. I think everything is reasonably priced, and all is ppd, I am not getting much back out of it. frustrating..
Oh that's awful they didn't fit! It is ridiculously slow, and super expensive! I order stuff from the states and then by the time it arrives half the time I can't remember that I even ordered it! It is kind of a nice surprise though to get fluff in the mail when you are past the point of expecting it

Advertisement

Dancy Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #12
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgreen
It takes FOR-EVA!! Last year I had a pair of customs leggings made, they came so late, they didn't even fit anymore So annoying. I am trying to sell some stuff that doesn't fit anymore to fund winter woolies, and nothing is moving. I think everything is reasonably priced, and all is ppd, I am not getting much back out of it. frustrating..
That sucks!! I'm always scared is going to happen to me, especially if I'm having something knitted. From the couple weeks it takes to make it, then the 3 weeks for shipping, I try and order stuff big and hope she'll be able to fit in it when it shows up.