Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Seriously??!! Why??

I'm so frustrated! I just started my period at 7wks pp exactly! It isn't fair. I work so hard to BF. I deal with yeast and mastitis and have dealt with almost everything else under the sun nursing my children. So, why, oh why can't I at least enjoy the major benefit of no period for a while? I hate my period. It causes me a lot of issues and I don't even need it. (we can't conceive without IVF.)

It makes no sense. My baby has nothing but me. Nurses a LOT. Doesn't sleep more than 4hrs most nights. Co-sleeps with me half the night and sometimes all night. I even pump for extra stimulation. Why does it come back? and and

Thanks for listening to my vent. I know some women's bodies are just like this and there is nothing I can do. But, I just wanted to vent about it because it makes me mad.

ETA - Luckily, my supply doesn't notice my hormones. In fact, I was quite full yesterday and again today. I would be even madder if my supply dipped because of it.

Advertisement

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 11-30-2012 at 12:51 PM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Sorry mama, that stinks!!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
cdeweese
Registered Users
Formerly: New cloth lover
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Seriously??!! Why??

My cycle is always back to normal by my PP appt (my DS nursed 45 min every hour and a half for the first 2 months). Sorry!