Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
mykittenfriend
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Cool ISO: OS AIOs (various brands)

EDIT: I made a bunch of purchases and I've got a lot of brands to play with now! Thank you for all the great responses, ladies!!!!

Hello! I'm new to the CD world and I'm just now getting to try out different diapers on my 10 month old baby girl. So far we have tried Swaddlebees OS Simplex (not a huge fan of the fact that it's an "AIO" but you still have to stuff the attached insert.. may as well be a pocket!) and BumGenius 4.0's (they're okay but I've had a few weird leak issues).

I would like to purchase a few different types of AIOs so that I can see what works for us before I commit to a giant stash full of one type. I know that I like the simplicity of an AIO because I can get my SO to use them Snaps are a requirement because little Fiona is too smart for velcro/Aplix.

I don't really care about staining, and patterns/colors aren't a big deal. I'd love if it were waterproof and required no cover. I'm trying to keep it under $17 per diaper, not including shipping.

Let's see what you've got!

Quick recap: One-size All-in-Ones, color/pattern doesn't matter, SNAPS, have tried Swaddlebees Simplex/BumGenius 4.0 so looking for other brands. Waterproof outer required and ~$17 (not including shipping)

Sorry if this seems like a "lazy" post but I'm pretty confused by the posts in the AIO/AI2 forums, and it seems like a lot of what I'd like is sold out

Advertisement

Last edited by mykittenfriend; 07-02-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: got what I needed
mykittenfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:49 AM   #2
momof_3

Formerly: momof_2girls
seller
seller

My Mood:
Are you open to pockets? I have several Sunbaby pockets in great condition I need to sell. I was thinking $5 each. Let me know and I can take pics. I have some inserts too but I have to check exactly what I have.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:32 AM   #3
1nOnlyLilRed
Registered Users
seller
seller

If you want to check out my iso/iha I have several aio's including grovias and elementals
1nOnlyLilRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
I have pockets still.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
mykittenfriend
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: OS AIOs (various brands)

PMing or looking at other posts for all who have replied. Thanks for the suggestions! I had some sort of weird prejudice against pockets but now that I think about it it's pretty much the same as an AIO, but I have to put the insert inside of it.. we're using flushable liners anyway so it's not that much of an extra step.
mykittenfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #6
skroops
Registered Users
seller

I have tons of snap diapers that you may be interested in. I have some BG AIOs that are a true AIO, some that are an AIO with a pocket as well for extra absorption when you need it, and some that are purely pockets. Lots of cute girly dipes. My youngest is PTing so I would be willing to give you a good deal if you take a bunch of them off of my hands. PM me if you want more details/pics of what I have
skroops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #7
Belles723
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not sure if you are still looking. I have 3 aio, 2 bg freetimes. Lovelace (snaps) blossom (aplix) also minky bumcheek aio. And I have a pocket bg 4.0 in Lovelace. All aio 3/45 one 4.0 is 10.
Belles723 is offline   Reply With Quote