Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #11
dragonflyk's Avatar
dragonflyk
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 222
13 DPO and it was pink. Very little, mixed with CM. lasted just one wipe!

Advertisement

dragonflyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #12
divergirldee's Avatar
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hockley, TX
Posts: 1,766
My Mood:
Re: implantation bleeding?

hmm...so of course I'm still perusing the internet about bleeding during pregnancy (hoping that this one is still viable) and came across Decidual Bleeding...basically it's bleeding like a period, but only sheds a small portion of the lining and not the whole thing. (I mean I have heard of some women having their "periods" during pregnancy). Anyone experience that??
__________________
*Rosie* trying to be a crunchy mom to Logan Alexander 3/28/08, Axton Blake 4/4/11, & Bronn Everett 1/10/14
divergirldee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
BeccaSueCongdon's Avatar
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirldee
hmm...so of course I'm still perusing the internet about bleeding during pregnancy (hoping that this one is still viable) and came across Decidual Bleeding...basically it's bleeding like a period, but only sheds a small portion of the lining and not the whole thing. (I mean I have heard of some women having their "periods" during pregnancy). Anyone experience that??
This would describe what I had with my dd who is currently 19 months old. I think I was around 8 or 9 weeks and had a couple days of light red bleeding, then an evening of slightly heavier bleeding and some clots the size of quarters. I was devastated bc I thought I was miscarrying. I went to the doctor the next day for threatened miscarriage and saw her sweet little beating heart all live and well. :shrug:
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #14
AniMommy's Avatar
AniMommy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Central Oregon
Posts: 1,124
My Mood:
I had implantation bleeding both pregnancies. It was about 9 dpo. I have short luteal phases so I thought it was the start of my period. It lasted not even a day, it was literally a spot in my underpants. A few days later I got a BFP.

I did also have unexplained bleeding at about 8 weeks w my first pregnancy. It was bright red, no cramps. It didn't last long (less than an hour). Mw had no explanation and I went on to have a normal pregnancy.
AniMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #15
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirldee
hmm...so of course I'm still perusing the internet about bleeding during pregnancy (hoping that this one is still viable) and came across Decidual Bleeding...basically it's bleeding like a period, but only sheds a small portion of the lining and not the whole thing. (I mean I have heard of some women having their "periods" during pregnancy). Anyone experience that??
I haven't but my mom did with my sister. They didn't know she was pregnant for a while because of the bleeding.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 7,162
My Mood:
Re: implantation bleeding?

I had it at 10dpo with my first... Just a very tiny amount of pink.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #17
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 7,162
My Mood:
Re: implantation bleeding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMommy View Post
I had implantation bleeding both pregnancies. It was about 9 dpo. I have short luteal phases so I thought it was the start of my period. It lasted not even a day, it was literally a spot in my underpants. A few days later I got a BFP.

I did also have unexplained bleeding at about 8 weeks w my first pregnancy. It was bright red, no cramps. It didn't last long (less than an hour). Mw had no explanation and I went on to have a normal pregnancy.
I had exactly both of these! The second for me was a small subchorinic hemorrhage between the placenta and uterus seen on ultrasound. It cleared up on its own and the pregnancy was fine.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #18
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 7,162
My Mood:
Re: implantation bleeding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
I haven't but my mom did with my sister. They didn't know she was pregnant for a while because of the bleeding.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
My cousin recently found out she was 5 months of when she went to the dr. For something else. She had bleeding and assumed a miscarriage. Apparently it wasn't.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:44 AM   #19
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by misskira

My cousin recently found out she was 5 months of when she went to the dr. For something else. She had bleeding and assumed a miscarriage. Apparently it wasn't.
Yeah, my mom was on the pill so she never even suspected it.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:33 AM   #20
COgle3's Avatar
COgle3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 940
Have you had sex? I spotted in early preg when I had sex. Usually a couple of days. My sister spots every time she is pregnant. Randomly and all diff colors. I'd mainly be concerned if you start to have cramps or pass large clots
__________________
Courtney

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.