Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #11
dragonflyk
Registered Users
seller

13 DPO and it was pink. Very little, mixed with CM. lasted just one wipe!

Advertisement

dragonflyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #12
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: implantation bleeding?

hmm...so of course I'm still perusing the internet about bleeding during pregnancy (hoping that this one is still viable) and came across Decidual Bleeding...basically it's bleeding like a period, but only sheds a small portion of the lining and not the whole thing. (I mean I have heard of some women having their "periods" during pregnancy). Anyone experience that??
Old 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirldee
hmm...so of course I'm still perusing the internet about bleeding during pregnancy (hoping that this one is still viable) and came across Decidual Bleeding...basically it's bleeding like a period, but only sheds a small portion of the lining and not the whole thing. (I mean I have heard of some women having their "periods" during pregnancy). Anyone experience that??
This would describe what I had with my dd who is currently 19 months old. I think I was around 8 or 9 weeks and had a couple days of light red bleeding, then an evening of slightly heavier bleeding and some clots the size of quarters. I was devastated bc I thought I was miscarrying. I went to the doctor the next day for threatened miscarriage and saw her sweet little beating heart all live and well. :shrug:
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #14
AniMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
I had implantation bleeding both pregnancies. It was about 9 dpo. I have short luteal phases so I thought it was the start of my period. It lasted not even a day, it was literally a spot in my underpants. A few days later I got a BFP.

I did also have unexplained bleeding at about 8 weeks w my first pregnancy. It was bright red, no cramps. It didn't last long (less than an hour). Mw had no explanation and I went on to have a normal pregnancy.
AniMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #15
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirldee
I haven't but my mom did with my sister. They didn't know she was pregnant for a while because of the bleeding.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had it at 10dpo with my first... Just a very tiny amount of pink.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #17
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMommy View Post
I had implantation bleeding both pregnancies. It was about 9 dpo. I have short luteal phases so I thought it was the start of my period. It lasted not even a day, it was literally a spot in my underpants. A few days later I got a BFP.

I did also have unexplained bleeding at about 8 weeks w my first pregnancy. It was bright red, no cramps. It didn't last long (less than an hour). Mw had no explanation and I went on to have a normal pregnancy.
I had exactly both of these! The second for me was a small subchorinic hemorrhage between the placenta and uterus seen on ultrasound. It cleared up on its own and the pregnancy was fine.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #18
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
I haven't but my mom did with my sister. They didn't know she was pregnant for a while because of the bleeding.

My cousin recently found out she was 5 months of when she went to the dr. For something else. She had bleeding and assumed a miscarriage. Apparently it wasn't.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:44 AM   #19
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by misskira

My cousin recently found out she was 5 months of when she went to the dr. For something else. She had bleeding and assumed a miscarriage. Apparently it wasn't.
Yeah, my mom was on the pill so she never even suspected it.

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:33 AM   #20
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Have you had sex? I spotted in early preg when I had sex. Usually a couple of days. My sister spots every time she is pregnant. Randomly and all diff colors. I'd mainly be concerned if you start to have cramps or pass large clots

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote