Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-29-2012, 05:42 AM   #11
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
All of my pre-BFP symptoms were the same as my AF symptoms.
My pregnancy symptoms really hit after my BFP. I'm not fun though, I waited until I was 6 days late to test.
Good luck!

Advertisement

JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:28 AM   #12
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?

With my 1st I didn't have any symptoms until about 6 wks (at least that I remember), but with my son I knew roughly 1 1/2 weeks before AF was due. I would cry at random times (yeah....crying while washing dishes, how sad is that?!), nausa, and very tired. Like someone else said, it's different for every woman, but it's also different from one pregnancy to the next. My PMS symptoms have fooled me 2 months in a row.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #13
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2beamom View Post
Oh, that must be Fantastic
I was real happy about it while I STC for 3 years. It literally drove me crazy....LOL! I even got morning sickness at times, yet never get it when PG
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
DragonnMama
Registered Users
seller

I have super irregular periods and very little PMS, so I had a "clear view" so to speak of pregnancy symptoms. BFP at 4 weeks or so. And guess what my only symptom was? Revulsion of peanut butter. Kid you not!

After the BFP though, it's like my body just kicked in with all the symptoms -- extreme nausea, revulsion of food. Still never had tender boobies though?

// Fantail Photography //
www.fantailphotography.com
Creatively capturing your life's most memorable moments
Based in the Philadelphia Metro region
DragonnMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #15
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

With #1, literally 3 days after conception I felt pregnant. I was exhausted all the time. I just knew I had to be. I tested and tested but didn't know about squinters so I probably threw away a lot of faint positives. Finally got a + 2 days after my missed AF. With #2 I had zero symptoms and took a test on a whim because we were TTC and there it was. Symptoms didn't show up until 2 weeks after that.
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #16
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

My symptoms didn't start until 6-7 weeks and then it was just nausea and vomiting. I didn't feel pregnant until 20 weeks or so , just really sick.
Layney82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #17
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yep! I get obvious signs but dont realize them till after. wicked cramping, green veins on chest, tight cervix, very tired and nauseas. crabby or emotional. and typically my gums bleed right away or I have a funny taste in mouth.
the thing that tells me before a test tho is I get really hot and a wave of nausea while sleeping and I know, you can test. always positive then. cramps get worse and worse as days proceed. its so not fun.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #18
happy2beamom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
yep! I get obvious signs but dont realize them till after. wicked cramping, green veins on chest, tight cervix, very tired and nauseas. crabby or emotional. and typically my gums bleed right away or I have a funny taste in mouth.
the thing that tells me before a test tho is I get really hot and a wave of nausea while sleeping and I know, you can test. always positive then. cramps get worse and worse as days proceed. its so not fun.
Hum, I was just about to come update and post that i think i'm out for this month because i've been having cramps on and off all day (af was due today or tomorrow, possibly as late as wednesday as my cycles fluctuate between 28-30 days) and every time i wiped i expected to see a spot. TMI but i usually spot only 1-2 times the first day of AF and then the next day it 'starts'. So far nothing but cramps today

My other pregnant symptoms are still there, but still no dream.

I know i should just go buy a test, but they are so expensive. I couldn't find them at the dollar store near me. Is it just a US thing for them at the dollar stores or is it a specific dollar store?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #19
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

subbing
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2beamom

Hum, I was just about to come update and post that i think i'm out for this month because i've been having cramps on and off all day (af was due today or tomorrow, possibly as late as wednesday as my cycles fluctuate between 28-30 days) and every time i wiped i expected to see a spot. TMI but i usually spot only 1-2 times the first day of AF and then the next day it 'starts'. So far nothing but cramps today

My other pregnant symptoms are still there, but still no dream.

I know i should just go buy a test, but they are so expensive. I couldn't find them at the dollar store near me. Is it just a US thing for them at the dollar stores or is it a specific dollar store?
Did you cave and test yet?!
I am on cd29 and l am usually 28 days on the dot. Got two BFN today. Either want a BFP or AF!!!!!