Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #1
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
*sigh* Here we are again

I post here whenever I think there might be a chance, because I'm terrified of being pregnant again and need to voice my worries, symptoms etc. until I know for sure. It helps to have others listening.

It's been a while since I thought I might be pregnant. We use FAM, but DTD during fertile times...just always pull out. This has always been successful for us. This month I ovulated on CD 11 or 12. So today I am either 5 or 6 DPO. I know it sounds early for symptoms, but not for me. I've been pregnant 9 times, and I know how my body reacts to pregnancy. I usually implant at 5 DPO according to my charts.

For the past 3 days I have been abnormally tired. It's not late enough in my cycle to be PMS tired. Today I have not been able to eat. I didn't even enjoy my coffee! I simply didn't eat breakfast or dinner due to lack or appetite and nausea. It's not a stomach illness, as it's not that type of feeling and I have no stomach pain. Being emetophobic, I know the difference!!! lol
I have excess saliva, and my breasts are slightly sore.

We DTD on CD 7 and CD 13. Hubby says that there was absolutely no "oops", but I know that nothing is impossible. I had eggwhite for 2 days this month, which I normally don't get. So I know that I was extra fertile. When we DTD on CD 13, it was painful. My cervix was abnormally low. Today is CD 17 and I am having watery CM even though I know I am not fertile again.

So, here I am...waiting impatiently for 4 or 5 more days so that I can test.

I'm not even going to get in to all the reasons why having a baby right now would be bad. I'm just really hoping that this turns out to be a weird cycle with random symptoms.

Advertisement

Last edited by kimmiepie; 01-05-2014 at 08:07 PM.
kimmiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:36 PM   #2
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: *sigh* Here we are again

and ......
Old 01-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #3
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks!
Old 01-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #4
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

And today I woke up with heartburn! I can't remember the last time that happened. :/

Praying for coincidences here...
Old 01-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #5
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The baby I am pregnant with was a surprise baby. We were doing pull out during fertile times and apparently it did not work one month. It happens.

Hopefully, it all works out the way you want.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:05 PM   #6
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks!

May I ask, if it's not too personal, did your hubby feel like he slipped? He swears he pulled out with plenty of time, and I've read that there's usually not sperm in the pre-ejaculate unless he'd already ejaculated before. He had not.

How many days prior to O did you DTD? If my calculations are correct we DTD approximately 5 days before.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:06 PM   #7
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hope this post doesn't show up in a google search.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #8
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiepie View Post
Thanks!

May I ask, if it's not too personal, did your hubby feel like he slipped? He swears he pulled out with plenty of time, and I've read that there's usually not sperm in the pre-ejaculate unless he'd already ejaculated before. He had not.

How many days prior to O did you DTD? If my calculations are correct we DTD approximately 5 days before.
Not to personal at all, I am not shy.

No, he did not feel like he slipped but several times that month he woke up in the middle of the night feeling frisky.
We pretty much dtd every or every other day. I had a feeling something was up that month, things just felt off. I kept getting EWCM even after I ovulated. I was shocked at the BFP but not super shocked either.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:35 PM   #9
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Also, I would totally be testing like crazy if I were you.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #10
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks! I do have watery cm even though I am post O, but we only dtd once before O. Twice if you count the day after O having a chance

Normally I'd be testing too, but I really don't want to be pregnant. Out of sight out of mind? Lol I will probably test at some point before AF is due.