Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #51
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: STASH PICTURES!! Whose stash would you like to see?

Here's my stash of diapers that currently fit. Minus the diapers in the pail and those loaned out to a friend.

This picture is what I want it to look like at all times.

Each cube is like a mini stash.
First row: BG elementals, next BG Pockets, then Flips with hemp and bamboo inserts.
Middle row: First cube is random diapers - like Swaddlebees, Blueberry, gdiapers, OBB Marathon, GroVia AIO, Tots Bots, Rockymountain, GAD etc., next cube is 1/2 Fuzzibunz (Medium and OS/Elites) and 1/2 GroVia AI2s. Then Alva and a few Sunbabies. Don't really like these. I ordered them when I was really sick with morning sickness so I associate them with feeling sick to my stomach
Last row: Premium size Prefolds, next Covers, doublers and a few fitteds, then Brown edge Prefolds.

But my stash doesn't always look like that because I have this stuff on top that I meed to figure out what to do with:
The basket is filled with my stash of flats and random prefolds, inserts and doublers, then all the stuff that I don't want anymore including a mountain of Microfiber inserts! (I need to FFS it all or sell it really cheap!) then my stash of yellow edge prefolds.

Then I also have my stash of newborn diapers, smalls, Larges and trainers. I have way too many diapers. How did that happen I really need to figure out what to do with them all. They are all piled up in different places in the house, LOL!

Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #52
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
Here's my stash of diapers that currently fit. Minus the diapers in the pail and those loaned out to a friend.

First row: BG elementals, next BG Pockets, then Flips with hemp and bamboo inserts.
Middle row: First cube is random diapers - like Swaddlebees, Blueberry, gdiapers, OBB Marathon, GroVia AIO, Tots Bots, Rockymountain, GAD etc., next cube is 1/2 Fuzzibunz (Medium and OS/Elites) and 1/2 GroVia AI2s. Then Alva and a few Sunbabies. Don't really like these. I ordered them when I was really sick with morning sickness so I associate them with feeling sick to my stomach
Last row: Premium size Prefolds, next Covers, doublers and a few fitteds, then Brown edge Prefolds.

But my stash doesn't always look like that because I have this stuff on top that I meed to figure out what to do with:
The basket is filled with my stash of flats and random prefolds, inserts and doublers, then all the stuff that I don't want anymore including a mountain of Microfiber inserts! (I need to FFS it all or sell it really cheap!) then my stash of yellow edge prefolds.

Then I also have my stash of newborn diapers, smalls, Larges and trainers. I have way too many diapers. How did that happen I really need to figure out what to do with them all. They are all piled up in different places in the house, LOL!
I think I just died a little. You make me want to buy everythinggggg. Your stash is beautiful.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #53
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
I think I just died a little. You make me want to buy everythinggggg. Your stash is beautiful.
Aww..thanks!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #54
holocene
Registered Users

^ What she said!

Gorgeous stash, Mama. That flip rainbow makes me so happy.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #55
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post

kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #56
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just noticed that my BG pockets are almost all pink and blue! LOL! And to think when I first started out I had 4 in each color they had - white, blossom, butternut, twilight, grasshopper.

I converted the others to snaps, but the elastic need to be replaced so they are just sitting in a pile to get rid of. Kind of sad when I think of saying goodbye to my first diapers.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #57
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykarenp View Post
I don't have a cute way to organize my dipes but I did get a picture of my stash hanging on the line on laundry day. All gmd workhorses and prefolds (and wipes)

Simplicity. I love it!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #58
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here is a couple views of our ever changing stash and storage (I have destashed most of the last drawer and filled it with trainers) although dd is not ready yet and I'm ok with that!

Our most current stash

last drawer with dd's new trainers & sunbabys

Here is our original stash stored on the changing table...

For fun, I forgot about this picture...

And of course can't forget about
Woolies

in the process of buying dd some bigger woolies for winter

Last edited by kalibratx4; 12-01-2012 at 09:04 PM.
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #59
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

OOoooh! I forgot about my wool!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #60
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

Love the stashes!! I am in the process of destashing almost all of my fitteds so right now all I have is flats, a small wool stash, and about 9 fitteds. I also have 6 Nana Bottoms OTW from the Black Friday sale. When they come in I'll take a stash pic. It is really weird having PUL dipes come in. DD has only been in only wool for about a year.