Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #1
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Alva Birds, Alva Zoo, SunBaby Doll & SunBaby Minnie Mouse (with bows) left...:)

I have a mixed lot of pockets....Sunbabies, Alvas, & Kawaiis...I have pics & will upload tonight after bedtime with my littles.

I have 20 diapers, 18 microfiber large sized inserts, 8 microfiber small sized inserts, a WAHM made wetbag..... I have 5 diapers left and 5 large sized microfiber inserts

Looking for $150 ppd w/ dc (US--will ship anywhere else for the added shipping) Please pm me with interest. I have several retired/hard to find prints! Please pm me and we can discuss if you are interested in more than one diaper

Insides of all 20 diapers....a few are pilly and a few have light staining that should sun out. I am not able to sun where I live so I can never sun out my stains. The same goes with the inserts, a few have some stains.

These are the diapers, some brands I can not remember for the life of me b/c I bought so many and have over 100 diapers at the same time in the beginning.

(all descriptions are from left to right)
Top Row--
Red Hello Kitty SunBaby (retired print, prior to size 1/2 change) SOLD, SunBaby Doll print (I have two of these one is a size 2 and one was prior to the size 1/2 change--retired print) $9 ppd, Spiderman cartoon diaper SOLD, pink monkey Alva SOLD

Second Row--Dora print SOLD, minky cheetah print SOLD, SunBaby Doll print (I have two of these one is a size 2 and one was prior to the size 1/2 change--retired print) SOLD, rose Hello Kitty SunBaby (prior to the 1/2 size change, retired print) SOLD, pink and green dot (I think that this one is a Kawaii but I am not 100% sure) SOLD

Third Row--blue owl diaper SOLD, blue checked Hello Kitty SunBaby (prior to the size change, retired print) SOLD, pink Dora print SOLD, Alva zoo print $8 ppd, Cat in the Hat print SOLD

Fourth Row--Alva birds $9 ppd, Alva zoo print $9 ppd, SunBaby brown flower (retired, hard to find print, prior to size change) SOLD, Minnie Mouse SunBaby (retired, prior to size change) $12 ppd, blue owl print SOLD

large microfiber inserts (I have one of these left for each of the five diapers above and one insert is included in the price.)

side 1

side 2

side 1

side 2

small microfiber inserts SOLD

side 1

side 2

wet bag SOLD

I prefer to sell as a lot b/c I hate going to the PO. If you are interested in having me price out something please let me know.

I am headed to the PO Saturday or Monday and would love to haul all of these diapers there.

Advertisement

http://EverythingForModernMoms.blogspot.com...visit my blogs for lots of reviews and tons of giveaways!

Last edited by mommyto3beautifulbabes; 02-14-2013 at 08:21 AM. Reason: photos added
mommyto3beautifulbabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Huge Pocket Diaper Lot, Mostly Girly

Id like to see pictures
Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Pics have been added!!!

http://EverythingForModernMoms.blogspot.com...visit my blogs for lots of reviews and tons of giveaways!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
waiting_on_anna
Registered Users
seller

I'm interested in both hk if you're willing to sell separately.

Allie n Annas Mommy
waiting_on_anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #5
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

^^ I am pming you. There are actually three HK ones.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

UPDATE--
Wetbag is SOLD
pink and green polka dots, brown floral, and minky cheetah are SOLD

Old 02-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #7
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

UPDATE--These have sold like crazy since I offered to break them up!

Row 1-- pink doll SunBaby

Row 3-- Alva zoo print (new zoo print)

Row 4-- Alva birds, Alva zoo, pink Minnie Mouse SunBaby

Old 02-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #8
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Alva Birds, Alva Zoo, SunBaby Doll & SunBaby Minnie Mouse (with bows) left...:)

Bump!! 4 diapers left...Alva zoo, Alva zoo, Alva birds, SunBaby doll. Please pm me with interest. I would love to take them to the PO.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #9
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Alva Birds, Alva Zoo, SunBaby Doll & SunBaby Minnie Mouse (with bows) left...:)

All Sold or Pending!!! PM me with interest as some of the pending might fall through.