Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
MomSmoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Updates Fitted/PF, everything you need lot

I would prefer to sell these in one lot. I just had surgery which was supposed to be minor, but excessive lost blood, a narcotics overdose in the hospital and other complications have set me back substantially on recovery. I don't want to give a sob story -- just the reason why I can't make 15 trips to the post office. This is over $300 worth of diapers retail. Take the lot for $125 ppd. Priced separately using lowest prices I can find here the pieces would be $167! Lot being split.

One dozen medium size Imagine prefolds (yellow edge), 6 small Imagine prefolds (green edge) and 6 old GMD premium diapers with the blue edge -- check their website to see the old styles! I loved PF in newborn, so I went overboard. Pending

9 fitted diapers -- 2 kissaluv contours in orange and purple (ar right). 3 kizzaluv snap fitteds size 2 (one purple, 2 white). 2 large thristies fitteds (yellow and blue) and 2 small under the nile organic cotton fitteds (only thing in this lot that has some staining and the one is just because the cloths pin I used was dirty ).

These are the stains/discoloration on the Under the Nile diapers

5 Harleyzdiapez since 2, hook and loop with inserts.

1 AprilViolet fleece longies with snowman (fit 3-9 months)

3 flip covers -- 2 snap, 1 hook and loop (lovelace, pink and purple) PENDING and 1 RAR cover in lux.

Advertisement

Last edited by MomSmoo; 12-09-2012 at 06:12 AM.
MomSmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
jl10house
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Fitted/PF, everything you need lot

I know you said you are wanting to sell as a lot but let me know if you'd be willing to sell the fitteds as their own lot and how much. Thanks!
jl10house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
kirawr
Registered Users

As the PP said, I know you want to sell as one large lot, but if you do decide to split then I'm interested in your PFs and Flips.
kirawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
MomSmoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ladies, I PM'd both of you.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:10 AM   #5
MomSmoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am splitting the lot. PFs and the flip covers are pending. Would still like to sell in big lots so i am offering all the fitteds -- that is 14 fitteds -- for $75ppd.

Snowman longies and RAR cover are still available as well. $8/piece for those.