Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Medela Pump In Style Advanced and Evenflo breast pump, CHEAP!

Please ask if you have questions, all sales will be considered final! Thanks!
Medela Pump In Style Advanced with lots of extras! Asking $75 plus actual shipping charges from 24138. SOLD!!!!!This is an awesome double electric pump, I can't say enough wonderful things about it!! It has been a truly solid pump that I never had any issues with, it worked flawlessly! This is the Medela Pump In Style Advanced in the "shoulder bag" variety. It will come with a manual, AC adaptor, Battery pack adaptor, accessory Car adaptor (my lifesaver), soft cooler with shaped ice pack, 6 unused Quick Clean micro-steam bags (plus the one I was keeping my parts in, it has a hole in the side so not really useable but good for keeping things together... lol), 6 Quick Clean pump/accessory wipes, 2 packages of 2ml Medela tender care Lanolin, 2 Medela breast pads, Many Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags (1 unopened package, not sure how many bags are inside- maybe around 25? And opened packages containing a total of 18 sterile/unopened bags), Various storage bottles- the 4 that came with the pump (yellow tops) I am missing one of the tops, but I would not recommend this brand for bottles, the plastic wears out over time and I had issues with them leaking no matter how tightly I screwed the caps on, but handy to have extras in a pinch for sure) and 4 from a Lansinoh set (I am missing the rubber part of the top of one, I know it's in the house somewhere but can't seem to put my hands on it... this brand is soooo much better, the caps are 2-piece with a rubber part and a plastic ring- they are the bomb and never leaked plus the rubber allows for expansion if you freeze with them... just some advice if you're buying your own as well- go with Lansinoh for bottles and storage bags too!), 3 bags (each have 3 4oz sterile bottles/tops in them) of Abbot breast milk storage bottles sterile and unopened, 6 4oz+ sterile specimen containers (long story on that one, but I froze a boatload of milk in these things since we were in the hospital with DD1 just after DD2 was born), 3 brand new unused valves, 2 valves that were used only once or twice, 4 assemblies with 24mm shields (one of the yellow pieces has a small chip taken out of the edge but as I recall it didn't affect the function, still made a good seal), 2 sets of tubing (one is fairly new, the other has spots in it from where condensation dried. I will honestly say that I NEVER had any trouble with milk backing up into the tubing or the machine, and was very methodical about running the pump for a few minutes after I was done to effectively dry out any condensation that was in there), and I have a Large pumping bustier from Easy Expressions, this thing was a lifesaver, to allow hands-free pumping. I wear about a 36 B/C, and it was just slightly roomy for me, but worked fine. It does have yellow staining below the openings, you can guess why... The used assemblies, bottles, and bustier are optional- if you want them, they will be included at no extra charge, if you don't want them, I will just leave them out!

Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Automatic Cycling Breast Pump-asking $18ppd! I had surgery earlier this year and didn't have my PISA with me- I had not been pumping in a while, and even though I knew better, my surgeon convinced me that I needed to pump and dump before nursing DD2, so my mom got this for me, it is a single electric pump that I used one time very briefly before deciding to just leave it alone, so it's only been used about 5 minutes. It seemed to be a good pump, I suppose you could look it up online for reviews, I don't have a lot of input on it since I only used it so briefly. All original parts and manual are still in the original box. Features one-hand design, adjustable vacuum control, a soft storage bag, 4 nursing pads, the battery/electric pump, soft horn insert, automatic cycling, a 4oz collection bottle, nipple, cap ring, sealing disk and hood, AC adaptor.

Advertisement

Last edited by SazBaby; 12-26-2012 at 07:11 PM.
SazBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medela Pump In Style Advanced and Evenflo breast pump, CHEAP!

:Bump:
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
JenniC
Registered Users

My Mood:

Is this still available?! What year is it from?
JenniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, it is still available, The PISA was purchased in 2008, used to build a supplemental freezer stockpile for about 4 months, then sat idle till 2010 when it was used for the same reason for about another 3 months. Since then it's been sitting in my closet, I did pull it out about 4 months ago and attempted to pump for my older daughter when we were both sick with the same virus, but my body wasn't adjusted to the pump and my supply was fairly minimal at that time, so I didn't have much success and gave up. Pump worked fine though, it was just me. The Evenflo pump was purchased in Jan 2012 and only used the one time.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #6
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #8
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #9
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #10
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood: