Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
JLHuntley
Registered Users

Seeking input on the Advocare 24 DC

Has anyone tried the Advocare 24 Day Challenge? If so what are your thought? Thanks

Advertisement

JLHuntley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:34 AM   #2
aemarques
Registered Users
seller

Not a fan of it tbh, theyre shakes have quite a bit of calories for what they are/whats in them and they don't taste near as good as others ive tried. They seem to be much more like protein shake athletic type products. A friend sent me a few samples and brochures and stuff kinda pushy with sales/promoting. I decided to start with another company I'm on day 4 i think and I seriously love it.

Its called ViSalus, hubby tried it earlier this year but didn't stick to it at all and gave up, his work schedule was way grueling. I'm finishing up his products to see if I want to buy a whole new kit for myself and holy moly I absolutely love it so far. The shakes are SO good, I seriously crave them all day. There are so many good recipes its crazy. Today I was so motivated and full of energy I cleaned like a mad women, and to be honest I'm normally lazy and pick ONE chore a day and that's overwhelming with my 3 month old.
We'll see tomorrow if it was just a hoax, I'd really love to keep this energy and motivation.

I'm thinking of starting a thread or joining one of the ones here already see where I fit best based on what I'm doing.

Let us know what you decide!
aemarques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:36 AM   #3
aemarques
Registered Users
seller

Double post

Last edited by aemarques; 12-09-2012 at 02:37 AM.
aemarques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
HeatherMac603
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm doing the 24 day challenge! Just finished day 7 and I feel awesome. The first 10 days aren't intended for weight loss (they are a cleanse), but I've definitely started losing and people are noticing.

I love the meal replacement shakes (you use them for breakfast) and they are amazing! 220 calories and 24 grams of protein is pretty impressive. Even my husband is impressed, and that's hard to do.

Let me know if you have questions! Good luck!
Old 12-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #5
HeatherMac603
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Seeking input on the Advocare 24 DC

Update: Day 14 and 7 pounds lost!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #6
Crew&West
Registered Users
Formerly: Crewsmom
seller

Re: Seeking input on the Advocare 24 DC

I start my challenge on Tuesday... curious how everyone's turned out and if you liked it!
Old 01-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #7
HeatherMac603
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mine was great! I ended up staying with a 7 pound loss and lost lots of inches (haven't added them up yet). I feel great and my clothes are definitely looser. My mom, MIL, and grandma are all starting their challenges tomorrow. I can't do the cleanse again yet, but am continuing to take my MNS and will be doing the Can You 24 workouts as soon as the DVD arrives. I want to lose 5 more pounds and get into one size smaller pants. Have fun!