Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #271
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good day today. Lifted chest and triceps at the gym, walked 5k with my 3 yo in an hour and did a yoga class. Now off to sit on my butt and knit baby stuff for my cousins newborn <3

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #272
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh and I ate well too. But I still hate AF.

I would go with the jogging stroller, too. But I would look on cl first. Maybe you can get both for what you thought you'd spend on one?
Old 12-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #273
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
thanks. Do you grind your own coffee beans? You can't use ground coffee in a french press right?
I buy whole beans and either grind them myself or have Starbucks do it I occassionally use Cafe Dumond Chickory coffee and it works fine, as is You want a corse grind so it won't sift through into your cup.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #274
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Corinne I too would go for the jogging stroller. I have both the mini kurieg an a jogging stroller. My mini kurieg is currently in the cupboard not getting used after 2 years of owning it. My jogging stroller is in the garage not getting used because DD2 reaches and played with the wheels. So definitely take your son with you to see if he can touch the wheels. I am now thinking of investing on a gym membership.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #275
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

thanks everyone. I think I am going to get a jogging stroller. I know the keurig makes excellent coffee, but I can't bring myself to spend that much on a coffee maker. It seems too lavish to me. I still have no idea where I'd put a jogging stroller. I'll keep checking CL and if I can't find one I like, I can wait til the end of January for the Babies R Us trade in sale
Old 12-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #276
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I hate the Keurig. The coffee maker is expensive the coffee is expensive and it taste the same. It has the silly "prime" issue every now and again. Wish to goodness i would have left that money in the bank.

Kimmie. I had a friend tellin me ALL about it. She is oh...60-70 pounds over weight, which ok, we are all there or been there. But she was eating fries and a big hamburger. Now this particular friend is a sweet soul and meant it w a pure heart, so not the same thing, but I digress-
My response was, "they all work, I've been on every.single.one it's finding the one you can stick with.". She was much more gracious than your friend. And sounds like a much nicer person in general.
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #277
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I went out and got a ton of healthy food today! I am so excited to start eating healthier. I've been having a lot of nausea (not pregnant) and headaches so I'm going to try to eat less wheat/gluten and see if that helps.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #278
remindmeagain
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
I want honest opinions. Do I want to get a Keurig coffee maker or a jogging stroller? I know they aren't related at all, but I think I can only afford one. I have a regular ol' coffee maker but I do drink coffee almost daily. I drink it black so I like soemthing that makes good coffee.
As far as the stroller, I normally run while Alex is at my grandma's, but it would be nice to not to have to go there just to be able to run. Although they live by a bike path and by my house it just hilly. oh, and I don't really have room for a jogging stroller. I keep 2 strollers in my car (single and double) so one would have to come out and I'd have to find a place to keep it in my house
I have a Chariot stroller and it's really nice because the area where the child sits is enclosed. It can be either a bike trailer or a jogging stroller. It's a bit pricey, but you can occasionally find used ones on craigslist for a fair price.
remindmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #279
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well the 5 pound loss was motivation enough to go buy some high quality healthy food and start the 30 day shred. I made it through day 1! Tomorrow is going to be brutal...
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #280
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskira View Post
Well the 5 pound loss was motivation enough to go buy some high quality healthy food and start the 30 day shred. I made it through day 1! Tomorrow is going to be brutal...
You can do it!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote