Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #21
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Today was so not a clean eating day. Bought take out for lunch (still wasn't able to cook or wash dishes) and had some white rice. I also had a piece of sweet bread with butter on it. yum but not healthy in any way. And tomorrow is Chuck E Cheese day. I am looking forward to the salad bar though, but will eat a little pizza. Hoping to skip the cake.

On a good note, my sink is finally fixed. there's a big hole in my wall under my kitchen sink but I can wash dishes again. The plumber will come back sometime next week to repair the wall.
Yay for a fixed sink!!!!

Advertisement

__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #22
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

Had to take DS to the ER for his fever thsi evening thankfully he's fine. I grabbed a couple slices of pizza as I was walking out the door...oh well. I'll make up for it tomorrow. I also found my ipod! I can get back on track with MFP!
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #23
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,269
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Yay for a fixed sink!!!!
right! the dishes piling up was driving me INSANE! I'm so glad I didn't wait til monday. I can't even imagine. I didnt cook anything yesterday or today, but that didn't stop the dishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Had to take DS to the ER for his fever thsi evening thankfully he's fine. I grabbed a couple slices of pizza as I was walking out the door...oh well. I'll make up for it tomorrow. I also found my ipod! I can get back on track with MFP!
I'm glad he's fine
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #24
PoshPants
Registered
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,492
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

is this a thread newbies can jump in on? I dont have a scale anymore but I have 2 pair of size 25 jeans that DID fit that now don't (and they are brand new!) I'd like to get into them and need some support :-|
__________________
IHA: books, fabric, lots of new baby clothes, toys
ISO: Amazon codes, Paypal or Gift Cards
PoshPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #25
coffeemama's Avatar
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 7,093
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

I fell off as I have done HORRIBLE lately! Not sure if I should start again tomorrow or Monday...do you allow dropouts back
__________________
Amber -: Helpmeet to DH(12/00)-Mommom to DS B (9/07) DD1 G (7/10)DD2 K(12/11)
Furmom to a Beagle, American Bulldog, and Sabi the Cat
coffeemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #26
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,269
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPants View Post
is this a thread newbies can jump in on? I dont have a scale anymore but I have 2 pair of size 25 jeans that DID fit that now don't (and they are brand new!) I'd like to get into them and need some support :-|
of course! I can add you to the original post if you like, but IDK what to write for your starting. Or you can just come here for support. Either way is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemama View Post
I fell off as I have done HORRIBLE lately! Not sure if I should start again tomorrow or Monday...do you allow dropouts back
LOL. Welcome back! I say start tomorrow.
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #27
munchkinflame13's Avatar
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,580
My Mood:
Did bad today. Took the kids to cfa for soup and got Mac n cheese. I'm grain free right now and I have a cold so it was bad on both levels, but soooooo good.
__________________
Christina, Jesus-loving, happily married wifey to E and mommy to 4 in my arms and 2 in Jesus' arms
I can knit or crochet anything. I'm a one woman knit and knot shop Check out my DS FSOT thread and my blog if you'd like to see pics of my past creations.
munchkinflame13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #28
PoshPants
Registered
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,492
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
of course! I can add you to the original post if you like, but IDK what to write for your starting. Or you can just come here for support. Either way is fine.
either is fine



Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
Did bad today. Took the kids to cfa for soup and got Mac n cheese. I'm grain free right now and I have a cold so it was bad on both levels, but soooooo good.
i'm supposed to be off bread, it's soooo hard. and mac and cheese has me drooooooling


I had pumpkin loaf, home made at least right? I'm sure THAT makes it less likely to stick to my thighs?
__________________
IHA: books, fabric, lots of new baby clothes, toys
ISO: Amazon codes, Paypal or Gift Cards
PoshPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
BubBubsMom's Avatar
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 1,329
Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

So I weighed in today, my weight is 151. Total weight loss is 14. I'm almost in the 140s. I'm so excited. I just started Insanity and tomorrow is day 5. On day 7 I get to rest for one day so I'm pretty excited for that! Im hoping I can stick to the full 60 days which leaves the end of January. This workout is intense but it's actually kind of fun and goes by pretty fast.
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:12 AM   #30
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubBubsMom
So I weighed in today, my weight is 151. Total weight loss is 14. I'm almost in the 140s. I'm so excited. I just started Insanity and tomorrow is day 5. On day 7 I get to rest for one day so I'm pretty excited for that! Im hoping I can stick to the full 60 days which leaves the end of January. This workout is intense but it's actually kind of fun and goes by pretty fast.
I've heard a lot of good about it and the P90X programs.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.