Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2012, 12:41 PM   #581
remindmeagain
Registered Users
seller

Re: The 25lb Challenge December thread

I'm back from Christmas hiatus! I had no access to the internet for the past week and a half and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... any way, I know I've missed a few weigh-ins, but I wanted to let everyone know I got the BEST present from the hubs for Christmas! I've been asking to join Weight Watchers for a few months, but he kept on saying no. Little did I know he was planning on giving it for Christmas!

As far as the weight goes, I went up to 186 at Christmas (dang those Christmas goodies!) AND got the worst present of all Christmas day. Aunt Flo decided that she should come visit. I can't really complain though, I haven't had my period for the last two years (pregnancy and breastfeeding rock!), so I ballooned up to 187. Ugh! But, when I weighed myself this past Friday, I'd lost those two pounds! so I'm back to 185 and I think I have WW to thank for that.

Man! Sorry for the long post, but I just have so much to say after being off the interwebs for a week and a half!

Happy New Year, y'all!

Advertisement

remindmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #582
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain View Post
I'm back from Christmas hiatus! I had no access to the internet for the past week and a half and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... any way, I know I've missed a few weigh-ins, but I wanted to let everyone know I got the BEST present from the hubs for Christmas! I've been asking to join Weight Watchers for a few months, but he kept on saying no. Little did I know he was planning on giving it for Christmas!

As far as the weight goes, I went up to 186 at Christmas (dang those Christmas goodies!) AND got the worst present of all Christmas day. Aunt Flo decided that she should come visit. I can't really complain though, I haven't had my period for the last two years (pregnancy and breastfeeding rock!), so I ballooned up to 187. Ugh! But, when I weighed myself this past Friday, I'd lost those two pounds! so I'm back to 185 and I think I have WW to thank for that.

Man! Sorry for the long post, but I just have so much to say after being off the interwebs for a week and a half!

Happy New Year, y'all!
Glad you are back and to see the WW is doing its job! I love WW. I lost so much weight on it.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #583
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

January thread started! let's go 2013!
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...8#post16099008
Old 12-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #584
Ashsmama