Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Aug 13 ddc weekly chat July 8- 14th

Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 13 ddc weekly chat July 8- 14th

Hellloooo!
My girls are at VBS, I don't know what to do with myself this morning lol.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #3
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Do nothing!!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #4
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I need to make my grocery list, get some kind of dinner made up to take over to mil's, as pymnt/bribe for bbsitting tonight. dh is already gone, working on claims. Hopefully he'll be back by lunchtime, and we'll all hop in the pool for a bit before hitting a matinee. Thinking of trying to cut ds's hair. I don't want to but it's really out of control.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I need to make my grocery list, get some kind of dinner made up to take over to mil's, as pymnt/bribe for bbsitting tonight. dh is already gone, working on claims. Hopefully he'll be back by lunchtime, and we'll all hop in the pool for a bit before hitting a matinee. Thinking of trying to cut ds's hair. I don't want to but it's really out of control.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies!

Tris: for a morning to yourself. BTW....those shoes were tooo cute!!!

Lynn: Glad it isn't just me with the short torso and long baby problem. So far there is nothing to make me feel that my OB would want to induce early.....unless she just got too big for me to carry/deliver. There was a lot of talk about that from about 35-37 w. with DD. My OB then kept saying that he wouldn't let me go to 40 w because he was afraid DD would be too big. Ended up that he had to induce me for Pre-E at 37 w and she weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. The dr. had estimated that she would have been 8 lbs (easy) if she'd went to 40 w. and he said that he didn't think I could deliver a baby that was 8 lbs. or larger because of my bone structure down there. M is bigger than DD would have been at this stage and feels MUCH longer, so I don't know what my OB now will have to say about all of this. I guess I'll see on Thurs.

Vanessa: Hope you have fun tonight! Any idea what you two may go see? We got a night out a few weeks ago for our anniversary, but that was the first time since late Sept that we'd gotten to do that. DH and I going out alone is a rarity, so enjoy it sweetie!

AFM: Put in a call to the OB about the constipation issues I've been having. Waiting to hear back about that. Normal housework is on the agenda for today. Already washed the rest of my wool, so I'm feeling pretty stoked about getting some things done today as long as the kiddies behave.

Also.....for all you knitting fools like me.....knitpicks is having a 40% off summer sale on select kinds of yarn. When I looked last night there was a fair amount of wool on sale. I asked DH if he would mind me buying some wool yarn to feed my addiction and he said, "yeah....I don't care." Not sure if I just asked the question and he wasn't paying attention or what, but I'll take that as my go ahead to purchase at least a few hanks of yarn that I want. So, knitpicks shopping is on my list of things I want to do today.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #7
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks gals!

Wow Katie! That is a big babe! Both of my girls were near there at 40 weeks lol!
This still nameless babe feels huge. Not to mention I'm about the size i was at 40 weeks already. I'm not so worried about pushing out a big babe, but I am worried about my newborn diap stash lol.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #8
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey I just got a bunch of enfamil checks, does anyone know if anyone else can use them? I don't need them, but they have my name on it so I wasn't sure if I can offer them up or not?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #9
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Hello everyone again. We are finally back from vacation so I have not caught up yet on everything that happened last week here, sorry. Dh left this morning for three weeks so I won't see him for awhile. I need to get laundry done and housing picked up from all the travel stuff.

I ha a doctor appointment last Monday before we left with an u/s for my 32 weeks. She said baby is head down and is weighing 5 pounds and is in the 90%tile. She said that she will induce me between 39 and 40 weeks if I have not had him by then. That scares me since I hate being induced, so I will be trying everything at 38 weeks to go into labor. I also go see the diabetic educator again today to see if they want to put me on meds.

I will comment on evryones as soon as I read through last weeks thread
Homeschool Buyer CO-OP = Great Homeschool Deals
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #10
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
Hello everyone again. We are finally back from vacation so I have not caught up yet on everything that happened last week here, sorry. Dh left this morning for three weeks so I won't see him for awhile. I need to get laundry done and housing picked up from all the travel stuff.

I ha a doctor appointment last Monday before we left with an u/s for my 32 weeks. She said baby is head down and is weighing 5 pounds and is in the 90%tile. She said that she will induce me between 39 and 40 weeks if I have not had him by then. That scares me since I hate being induced, so I will be trying everything at 38 weeks to go into labor. I also go see the diabetic educator again today to see if they want to put me on meds.

I will comment on evryones as soon as I read through last weeks thread
Glad it isn't just me!!!!! M was measured at 31.5 w at 4 lbs. 4 oz., so she should be just a little over 5 lbs now with me being 33+1