Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How does it work when two payments are made?

I sold some things and the buyer paid with the same Paypal addy but made two separate payments.

Can I use the same DC for each of the transactions? How does that work so we are both protected on both transactions? Thanks!

Advertisement

acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hmm. Interesting!

Eta: and I really mean it! Lol!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How does it work when two payments are made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Hmm. Interesting!

LMBO!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
PailPowder
Registered Users
Formerly: tina041077
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would refund both, have her pay her other account and send one payment from that.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #5
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

You should be able to create a shipping label using one payment and then add the dc to the other payment manually using the drop down on "actions". If you choose to refund, I think pp still charges you some so you will lose more in pp fees.
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

She paid in two payments as she had to change the funding source for part of the order. It is a large dollar amount so I understand why she did it that way.

Both payments came from the same paypal account, I am assuming she just used a different bank account or credit card for part of the payment. Does that make sense?
Old 12-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Hmm. Interesting!

What were all those "Hmmm...interesting" posts about!?!?!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #8
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me

What were all those "Hmmm...interesting" posts about!?!?!
This one was me making fun of the others, plus- I was really was curious about the answer

So My brother in law came by to drop off some stuff to DH and left his phone in his truck. And we have to have guests park outside of our community (it's so lame!) and he asked if he could use my iPhone to check some emails he had due to come in. No problem! I went about other things. I never noticed he had went into my DS app and commented on some stuff. Lol. I probably had it open. By the time I clicked on my subscribed threads, I don't think any of those posts had stayed on 'my' comment- they all moved on- so I had no clue. I comment on a lot if threads and never check back either.

So then a day? Maybe two later a mod asked me about them cause she had people think I was spam bot! Hahaha!! It was kinda funny cause I really would have never known! Well maybe I would have if I ever clicked my own posts thingy but at that point I would been really confused cause so much time had passed and my brother in law being on my phone for 15 minutes woulda been gone from my memory.

But I DO think it was funny. We are funny like that with eachother. Known eachother since we were 9?? Anyways.,

I have yet to tell him I know about it. Gotta try to get him back.. Somehow... He probably thinks he was a complete riot. When really what he did was meaningless. Hahaha. So I gotta really make an effort to make my prank count.

Hmmm. Pretty interesting, huh??
Old 12-02-2012, 12:36 AM   #9
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
This one was me making fun of the others, plus- I was really was curious about the answer
Yeah, I could see that you were making fun of the previous ones, and that you really thought this thread was interesting! That's what struck me as funny! I wanted in on the joke! LOL!

So My brother in law came by to drop off some stuff to DH and left his phone in his truck. And we have to have guests park outside of our community (it's so lame!) and he asked if he could use my iPhone to check some emails he had due to come in. No problem! I went about other things. I never noticed he had went into my DS app and commented on some stuff. Lol. I probably had it open. By the time I clicked on my subscribed threads, I don't think any of those posts had stayed on 'my' comment- they all moved on- so I had no clue. I comment on a lot if threads and never check back either.

So then a day? Maybe two later a mod asked me about them cause she had people think I was spam bot! Hahaha!! It was kinda funny cause I really would have never known! Well maybe I would have if I ever clicked my own posts thingy but at that point I would been really confused cause so much time had passed and my brother in law being on my phone for 15 minutes woulda been gone from my memory.

But I DO think it was funny. We are funny like that with eachother. Known eachother since we were 9?? Anyways.,

I have yet to tell him I know about it. Gotta try to get him back.. Somehow... He probably thinks he was a complete riot. When really what he did was meaningless. Hahaha. So I gotta really make an effort to make my prank count.

Hmmm. Pretty interesting, huh??
Actually that is hilarious! I was wondering if someone hacked your account or something! The comments really didn't fit with the threads and it was totally not you! It was really odd to be reading a thread and the "Hmmm...interesting" would pop up when it obviously didn't belong there. It was either someone hacked you account, you were really not feeling well

You definitely need to think of a good prank to get him back! Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #10
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me

Actually that is hilarious! I was wondering if someone hacked your account or something! The comments really didn't fit with the threads and it was totally not you! It was really odd to be reading a thread and the "Hmmm...interesting" would pop up when it obviously didn't belong there. It was either someone hacked you account, you were really not feeling well

You definitely need to think of a good prank to get him back! Thanks for sharing!
Lol. It might be my auto reply now just to see who is paying attention. Hahaha!