Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #31
jacobsmommy924
Registered Users
seller

Re: Introductions!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post

Hi ladies! I'm Kylee, I'm 28 years old (for a few more days), a student (graduate in April, woohoo!) and a SAHM to my DS who will be 3 in March and my DD who just turned 1 in November.

#3 is due 8/17, but both of mine have been late so I'll probably go over. I'm still kind of in shock, we were trying but I didn't think this was our month at all! Last Sunday morning I was up until about 3 am finishing homework, and suddenly I got the craziest urge to go to the store and buy some HPTs, so I did... and here I am.

14 dpo.
My babies tend to like to hang around for a while too...

Advertisement

jacobsmommy924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #32
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsmommy924 View Post
My babies tend to like to hang around for a while too...
As long as this one comes in August I will be happy. My last was due in October but hung out until November, even though I was expecting that it was discouraging to move into a whole new month still pregnant, lol.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #33
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello Ladies

I am 34 and have been married since 2006. My first DD was born in Feb. 2008, my DS came along in Oct. 2009. We miscarried in December 2010 and got pregnant that same month with my second DD that was born in Sept 2011. We had been trying the last couple of months, but decided to take off November and try again in December. We were basing this on trying to conceive a boy based on the lunar and Chinese gender calenders. I really wanted 2 boys and 2 girls since this will probably be our last pregnancy! Well, surprise surprise I took a test, knowing it was going to be negative and was shocked to find it positive! Opps, I guess we don't have control of everything we think we should . We are super excited, a little nervous about telling the in-laws just because I think they think we have enough. I love them to death and they are the best in-laws a girl could ask for, and this is probably just me over thinking things too. I secretly wish for boy/girl twins , but of course more importantly I just want a healthy baby. We haven't told anyone, I want to wait until my first ultrasound and then will probably only tell our parents until around 12 weeks I pray for healthy little beans for all you ladies!!!!
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13

Last edited by clothdipemama; 12-15-2012 at 10:47 AM.
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:28 AM   #34
_Amanda_
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies!! I'm Amanda! I'm 30 years old, and we found out on Saturday we're expecting #2! It took us 3 years to conceive our daughter, so this natural BFP was a shock, but we're so incredibly grateful we didn't have to take fertility drugs and go through the pain of infertility again!! EDD is August 26th.

I'm a WOHM and also own a small company. DH is a full time student. He will graduate in May, and he's currently applying to graduate programs. God is ensuring our 2013 is going to be very very challenging. My due date is within DAYS of the start of the fall semester next year, and a graduate program acceptance would 100% mean a move out of state before baby arrives. Commence freak out now....

DH and I have known each other since we were 14. We went to the same high school, but didn't start dating till after graduation. We've been married for 7 years.

I have CD'd my DD since day one. I've never given one penny of my money to a disposable diaper company! DD will be 2yrs 3mths when this baby is born, so I'm hoping she's done with diapers, before this baby is in OS.

I look forward to getting to know all of you! <3
Battling IF again as we TTC another Femara miracle.
My Blog

Last edited by _Amanda_; 12-17-2012 at 08:32 AM.
_Amanda_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #35
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi everyone

I'm Danielle. I'm 25 and I have two littles. Luke is 6.6yo and Malorie is 4.7yo. I had a tubal reversal in may and we have been ttc since then. In October I had an ectopic pregnancy in my tube and had to have that tube removed. This month was my first round of Clomid and it worked! I got my BFP on Saturday. My edd is August 29th. I have an appointment Wednesday for betas and u/s. I'm a nurse and I love to I look foward to getting to know everyone.

Last edited by danigrace05; 12-18-2012 at 07:51 AM.
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #36
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
Hi everyone

I'm Danielle. I'm 25 and I have two littles. Luke is 6.6yo and Malorie is 4.7yo. I had a tubal reversal in may and we have been ttc since then. In October I had an ectopic pregnancy in my tube and had to have that tube removed. This month was my first round of Clomid and it worked! I got my BFP on Saturday. My edd is August 29th. I have an appointment Wednesday for betas and u/s. I'm a nurse and I love to I look foward to getting to know everyone.
Yay....You came!!!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #37
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010

Hi ladies! I'm Kylee, I'm 28 years old (for a few more days), a student (graduate in April, woohoo!) and a SAHM to my DS who will be 3 in March and my DD who just turned 1 in November.

#3 is due 8/17, but both of mine have been late so I'll probably go over. I'm still kind of in shock, we were trying but I didn't think this was our month at all! Last Sunday morning I was up until about 3 am finishing homework, and suddenly I got the craziest urge to go to the store and buy some HPTs, so I did... and here I am.

14 dpo.
What an awesome BFP! And the paper that its on looks like difficult stuff. What's your major?
Old 12-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #38
jacandy
Registered Users
seller

Hello ladies!

My name is Amanda. I got a bfp the other morning! Even though this will be our 4th it still feels unreal. I want to tell so many people but am hesitant. Anyway, I'm very excited by my calculations edd would be Aug 27th.
Congrats to all!

http://www.iheartfrugality.com
jacandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #39
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeymamaof2
Hello ladies, my name is Marshe' I am 26 i have two lo's 6 and 4 (boys) i have been with my bf for 3yrs, I was married to the biggest douche ever for 5 yrs (he wouldn't sign the papers for 1yr and almost 7mos) long story short he cheated, left me homeless has another child and is still the same douche lol it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I was able to find myself and that lead me to the love of my life. And I wouldn't take back any of the pain I endured prior to meeting him. I know what true love is and my children know how it feels to have a father. In contrast to having someone that only cares about materials and the latest trends.
I am super excited and nervous about expecting, we were on birth control and my cycles were a little off the past 3months and i tested with everything you can pee on and everything was negative. Also we decided 3wks ago to wait to have children (did not know I was prego am 5wks 3days today I don't know my due date because I was so shocked. I just heard "August" and blanked out everything else lol We look at the whole situation as "it's meant to be" both of our birthdays are in August so that makes me If you ladies have any questions or would like chat feel free to pm me.
This sounds a lot like my story. I too was married to a douche for 5 years and because he stalled in every way possible the divorce took over a year. My husband now, Christian, is amazing. We lived "in sin" for 14 months before eloping to Vegas in February. It's been so long that our littles don't remember their sperm donor. C is their daddy and truly the love of my life (as corney as that sounds)
Old 12-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #40
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsmommy924
Hello everyone. My story is probably a lot different then most of yours, however, I will make it short and sweet.

My husband and I conceived 3 beautiful children very easily. So easily, that I thought I'd 'pay it forward' in a sense. A little over a year ago I looked into surrogacy and I've been talking with and getting to know my intended mother (the biological mother) for about a year now.

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant with her and her husband's baby. I am a gestational carrier, meaning the baby has no genetic relationship to me. We got pregnant through IVF and I am currently still on injections once a day.

Hoping this little one hangs tight! We have an ultrasound in a week to check on things.

Wishing you all healthy and successful pregnancies!!
That's awesome! I donated eggs in 2010 and loved being able to help families have the babies they have tried so long for. The injections were no fun though.