Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #61
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Introductions!!

congrats and welcome!

Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #62
mrserhabor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So I'll introduce myself. I am a single mama of two boys from a previous marriage. I posted last week on the pregnancy thread asking for advice. so if you read that you know how i ended up here. If you didn't heres a snapshot: Accidentally got preggo by my now ex boyfriend. After much debate and tears I canceled my abortion and decided to give life to this little one. Life will be even more crazy from here on out, but God doesn't give us more than we can handle right? Now I'm excited but nervous and scared all at the same time as you can imagine! Due date is August 24th!
Old 12-31-2012, 11:20 AM   #63
BeastMasterMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirldee View Post
I haven't read those yet, they're on my list for next. I just finished reading the Sword of Truth series, and am now reading a book with the same characters that picks up right where te last book left off...just a different series/storyline. There's one parallel book too that I'll read, then onto Game of Thrones. I'm currently watching it with dh, only a couple more episodes to be all caght up before season 3 starts.
Just realized that I started the Sword of Truth series years ago-- but there were only 2 books then! I think I will have to pick that series back up!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**36***40
BeastMasterMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #64
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserhabor View Post
So I'll introduce myself. I am a single mama of two boys from a previous marriage. I posted last week on the pregnancy thread asking for advice. so if you read that you know how i ended up here. If you didn't heres a snapshot: Accidentally got preggo by my now ex boyfriend. After much debate and tears I canceled my abortion and decided to give life to this little one. Life will be even more crazy from here on out, but God doesn't give us more than we can handle right? Now I'm excited but nervous and scared all at the same time as you can imagine! Due date is August 24th!
I did read your post and I am truly sorry that he is ex now, but very happy that you have chose to keep this baby!!! I know it's never easy to think about how you will handle 3 lo's but you can do it! I also know that many mamas suggested adoption. I think either way would be very tough. But a baby is a blessing no matter what the hurdles!! Congrats and welcome!!!