Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #941
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Re: KAL ~ Christmas Crafts: Dec 2-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
how is she doing today?

and I guess I missed what her initial issue was that ended her up in the hosi...darn non facebook person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post

How is little Miss improving Savannah?
What initially sent her to the hospital was that her stomach swelled up to a scary size.

She is hanging in there. She got a PICC line put in so she was not too happy about that. She lost a little bit more weight, but her stomach is completely normal sized again, so she isn't uncomfortable there anymore. We will find out Monday if she needs surgery or not after some upper GI testing.

Advertisement

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #942
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Hey guys. Double birthday party today. I'm exhausted! Looks like Christmas came early in my house. Darn grandparents spoiling these kids rotten! DD got a cotton candy maker so that was fun. Now I have to figure out how to clean it. No smittens for me yet but that's good because I don't have a tree yet either. That meet up looked fun! I wish someone was near me! I should be able to keep up better tomorrow. I plan on hanging out with the couch as much as possible!
Hope you don't get too wiped by the bday parties today and can rest up a lot tomorrow. Hope your customs aren't so frustrating tomorrow!
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #943
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post

What initially sent her to the hospital was that her stomach swelled up to a scary size.

She is hanging in there. She got a PICC line put in so she was not too happy about that. She lost a little bit more weight, but her stomach is completely normal sized again, so she isn't uncomfortable there anymore. We will find out Monday if she needs surgery or not after some upper GI testing.
Awww, poor bebe! I'll be sending positive thoughts and vibes your way for a quick bounceback with no surgeries if possible!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #944
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks, Katie!
I need to get up and dig through my yarn and figure out which colorway wants to be knit next.

Old 12-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #945
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas

I somehow missed that she is sick. I'm so sorry. I'll send up some prayers. I hope they figure it out quickly.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #946
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I somehow missed that she is sick. I'm so sorry. I'll send up some prayers. I hope they figure it out quickly.
Thank you She is just having some intestinal problems that caused a big blockage, and her stomach to swell. She has been in the hospital for 6 days now, but we are getting closer to some answers.

Old 12-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #947
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Yea we are slow. This week just got away from us. We are trying to make up for the practices we will be missing over Christmas week and its majorly time consuming.

my iPhone is a trixie little hobbit that never really says what I mean!
No worries, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Hey guys. Double birthday party today. I'm exhausted! Looks like Christmas came early in my house. Darn grandparents spoiling these kids rotten! DD got a cotton candy maker so that was fun. Now I have to figure out how to clean it. No smittens for me yet but that's good because I don't have a tree yet either. That meet up looked fun! I wish someone was near me! I should be able to keep up better tomorrow. I plan on hanging out with the couch as much as possible!
Yeah, I couldn't imagine having two parties in one day. Way too many presents in a day. How close are you to Pittsburgh. If DH and I can get a weekend away and they decide to play hockey, we might get that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotty Pine View Post
It's a fun penguin. I think this is the chart I used:

http://www.blujay.com/1/203/2208427_s1_i1.jpg

I just google penguin knitting chart and found one I liked.
Great thanks!
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #948
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

repurposed the shrug in to some fingerless mitts while doing some continuing ed courses today. Need to get them off my phone.

eta

I was tired of looking at this yarn so i needed something quick to be done with it. great way to pass the time while listening to my continuing ed courses

now all the kids want them. IDK why, its not like we really need them here. At least they can pretty much use them forever. They fit me too.

Last edited by knibert; 12-08-2012 at 07:39 PM.
knibert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #949
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just asked ds to go out to the garage and get my knitting....waiting to see how long this takes...could be a while, he could be pretty quick, just depends on his mood lately.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #950
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

off to my hot date with the grocery store .... whoopie!
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote