Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #51
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 2nd - December 8th

[QUOTE=ashliemh;16004925]Glad you had fun at your get together! Do you like your house? It sounds cool to me, but I bet it is a TON of work? Hope you managed to stay sane yesterday!!![QUOTE]

I did stay sane! Thanks for being concerned about my sanity with so many kids. I do love my house, but I'll love it even more when the remodeling is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamarisa View Post
so i called my obgyn and they said the average is 8 months, i googled and sometimes people dont get it back. yikes.
Wow...what a long wait!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882 View Post
AF still not here. I am NEVER late until last month! Usually I am a 28 day cycle on.the.dot
Last month was 29 days.
Today is 29th day. I always get Spotting the night before then AF in the morning. No spotting yet.

I went to grocery store at lunch and bought a hpt (because I don't have enough at home lol)
BFN.

Last time we DTD was two weeks ago tomorrow. So maybe I do have a late implanter? Don't want to get my hopes up. I have come to terms with not being preggo this month. The month AF decides to take her time! This is driving me nuts. I would live a BFP or AF please!!!!!!!!!!!

Eta another BFN in a co-op test right now
Uggh! mama. FX that it's a late implanter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
AFM: Not such a great morning so far...my youngest has been coughing, fever and congested for the past 3 days now and she didn't sleep well at all last night. Then when I got up this morning I found that during the night the dog must have gotten into the trash and then puked all over the living room floor. There are at least five spots to clean up, and we have an 80 lb lab, so they are not small I just put the youngest down for her morning nap and put a movie on for the big kids (I hate doing that but I need a break this morning) and am having a quiet minute to myself. I think I may make a cup of coffee and then get busy scrubbing up the puke. Just need to keep telling myself that the day WILL get better!
and !!! Hopefully your day will get better quickly!

AFM: I REALLY need to go get my driver's license renewed, but I've been avoiding going to the DMV for over a month because I didn't want to take the kids with me. No one to watch them while the DMV is open. My birthday is on 12/21, so I'm running out of time. I am debating on whether to go today or not. It might be a slow day at the DMV since it's a Wed.

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #52
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeofStarStuff
Hi ladies, I am finally ready to be moved to BFP's! After 3 weeks of beta testing to rule out an ectopic, our 7 week ultrasound was great, with baby in the uterus, measuring on track, and 152 BPM heart rate. Yay! Wishing all of you ladies whom wish for one a beautiful BFP soon. I had a great time in this group.
Yay mama Hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy

Still no AF today and BFN this morning. With both girls I got my BFP at night so I will test again tonight if no AF by the time I get home from work.

I work the 11:30-8 shift today and so glad I am today! I found an amazing deal that started at 9am for an American Girl doll for $50!!! I was just telling hubby I want to get my oldest one either for Christmas or her bday in Jan. he is pleased I saved so much lol
Old 12-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #53
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=KatieB621;16007747][QUOTE=ashliemh;16004925]Glad you had fun at your get together! Do you like your house? It sounds cool to me, but I bet it is a TON of work? Hope you managed to stay sane yesterday!!!
Quote:

I did stay sane! Thanks for being concerned about my sanity with so many kids. I do love my house, but I'll love it even more when the remodeling is done.

Wow...what a long wait!!!

Uggh! mama. FX that it's a late implanter!

and !!! Hopefully your day will get better quickly!

AFM: I REALLY need to go get my driver's license renewed, but I've been avoiding going to the DMV for over a month because I didn't want to take the kids with me. No one to watch them while the DMV is open. My birthday is on 12/21, so I'm running out of time. I am debating on whether to go today or not. It might be a slow day at the DMV since it's a Wed.
Good luck with the drivers license. I hope you can get there when it is nice and quiet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882 View Post
Yay mama Hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy

Still no AF today and BFN this morning. With both girls I got my BFP at night so I will test again tonight if no AF by the time I get home from work.

I work the 11:30-8 shift today and so glad I am today! I found an amazing deal that started at 9am for an American Girl doll for $50!!! I was just telling hubby I want to get my oldest one either for Christmas or her bday in Jan. he is pleased I saved so much lol
Fingers crossed for your BFP soon!! And wow, that is an amazing deal on the doll...good job!

AFM: Well, yesterday ended up being just a cruddy day lol. DD's fever was not going down and I could tell she just felt cruddy, so I ended up and called the pediatrician and took her in. Turns out that she had ear infections in both ears. My poor baby, it is no wonder she felt crappy! Then while I was on the phone with the pediatrician my DS somehow found a nail and pounded it into a random spot in the living room wall. I am so glad that my hubby is coming home today. He has been traveling for work since last week and I am really ready to have him home!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #54
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So crampy today! Not sure why. I should have a positive OPK today and I'm CD15. This is my first cycle off of the pills. I've been crampy for a couple of days now Usually I can feel some ovulation twinges but this is like AF cramps. Weird. On another note I've been reading the book Trim Healthy Mama to try to learn how to lose a little weight and how to get back into shape quickly after baby. Great book so far. Anyone else read it and apply it?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #55
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
So crampy today! Not sure why. I should have a positive OPK today and I'm CD15. This is my first cycle off of the pills. I've been crampy for a couple of days now Usually I can feel some ovulation twinges but this is like AF cramps. Weird. On another note I've been reading the book Trim Healthy Mama to try to learn how to lose a little weight and how to get back into shape quickly after baby. Great book so far. Anyone else read it and apply it?
I had the same crampy feeling Sunday Night and all day Monday. It felt JUST like AF was going to start, but I was only on CD15-16. I haven't been on the pill in years, so I'm REALLY not sure what was going on. I thought maybe I had O'd earlier than I was supposed to because my cycles have been wonky that last few months and that maybe I was having some imlantation cramps, but I REALLY think that was wishful thinking. Hope the cramps go away for you soon!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #56
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I tried to get some dolalr store cheapies today and they didn't have any pregnancy tests at all! I couldn't believe it. THere must be something in the water around here (or my SIL went and bought them all b/c she is on clomid this cycle ). Symptoms haven't let up at all...
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #57
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
I had the same crampy feeling Sunday Night and all day Monday. It felt JUST like AF was going to start, but I was only on CD15-16. I haven't been on the pill in years, so I'm REALLY not sure what was going on. I thought maybe I had O'd earlier than I was supposed to because my cycles have been wonky that last few months and that maybe I was having some imlantation cramps, but I REALLY think that was wishful thinking. Hope the cramps go away for you soon!
Finger crossed!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 AM   #58
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
I tried to get some dolalr store cheapies today and they didn't have any pregnancy tests at all! I couldn't believe it. THere must be something in the water around here (or my SIL went and bought them all b/c she is on clomid this cycle ). Symptoms haven't let up at all...
None of the $stores in my area sell HPT's. NONE!!! I have no choice but go spend the extra money at the drug store and get the "real" ones. I live 30 min. from a Wal-mart too, so I can't find cheap ones unless I get the drug store brand, which aren't THAT less expensive than the brand name ones. If we don't get a BFP this month I'm going to order some from Amazon.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #59
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Finger crossed!
Feeling a little on and off all day. Realistically thinking that it's just indigestion from my OJ this morning, but there's that hopeful part that keeps telling me it's not. Waiting until 12/12 to test though when I'm at 10 DPO. We'll see.....
Old 12-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #60
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621

None of the $stores in my area sell HPT's. NONE!!! I have no choice but go spend the extra money at the drug store and get the "real" ones. I live 30 min. from a Wal-mart too, so I can't find cheap ones unless I get the drug store brand, which aren't THAT less expensive than the brand name ones. If we don't get a BFP this month I'm going to order some from Amazon.
my dollar tree is super stocked up (saw when getting OPKs a few days ago). I can send you some if you want. I'll be goin there and the post office tomorrow AND you are only a few hours from me so it would be cheap. LMK and I'll send you some (for free! Who doesn't love to get a package in the mail that requires pee?!)

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote