Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
selling wool?

Is it just my stuff is subpar or is it slow for everyone right now? Is my pricing way off? I've tried to make deals with extra free stuff and for multiples hmmm maybe it's just because Christmas is coming?

Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!
Re: selling wool?

on fsot or new items on wahm-wares or HC?

If it's fsot I am finding people want rock bottom pricing right now. If it's new items, I'm seeing a lot of the long time established knitters only doing customs now which leads me to believe in stock items may not sell as well. So it's probably not any indication of quality!
Old 12-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #3
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah it's fsot shoot maybe I should just give up and gift the :/ oh well
Old 12-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just keep bumping mine and eventually someone will see it and want it. I had a lot of stuff to destash and while it took a while, just having patience you will see the items move in time. :-) G/L
Old 12-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thank you it's kinda sad I didn't want to sell them but dd is refusing yo wear so I don't want to look at them I want them gone it makes me sad
Old 12-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #6
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Same boat here. It must be something with 3 yr olds - I see yours is almost 3. Mine was about 3 when she boycotted woolies and I've seen other momma's here say the same thing.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It makes me so sad she's even refusing cloth 99% of the time. We did sposies over the summer (my mistake) and once things slowed down for us I tried to switch back and oh heck no! I thought "ok well at least we can still do her longies which she used to adore once it cools down outside " but nope I literally cried :'( maybe this is God's way of saying don't give up hope lol (like God cares about my diapers lol) anyhow it stinks she shows very little sign of wanting to potty train.