Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Buffalo, New York Mamas

Hi there! I'm moving to Buffalo in five weeks and wanted to see who all is in the Buffalo area. I also hope to need a midwife there one day in the near future. Hope to meet you one day soon!

Advertisement

Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Buffalo, New York Mamas

Hi! I'm in Batavia. I'm about 1/2 hour drive from Buffalo. In fact, I was just in Buffalo this weekend!
I actually work for a midwife here in Batavia. 2 of them to be exact. They are awesome! AND, we have several patients that actually make the drive back and forth from Buffalo to come to them!
Good luck on the move! We are moving in 10 weeks. I'll be 9 months along!!! Yep, it'll be close, and at this point, I won't know if I will have a baby before, or after we move. I hope after. I'd like to get settled without being worried about recovering from birth before hand.

Anyhoo, good luck on your move!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY View Post
Hi! I'm in Batavia. I'm about 1/2 hour drive from Buffalo. In fact, I was just in Buffalo this weekend!
I actually work for a midwife here in Batavia. 2 of them to be exact. They are awesome! AND, we have several patients that actually make the drive back and forth from Buffalo to come to them!
Good luck on the move! We are moving in 10 weeks. I'll be 9 months along!!! Yep, it'll be close, and at this point, I won't know if I will have a baby before, or after we move. I hope after. I'd like to get settled without being worried about recovering from birth before hand.

Anyhoo, good luck on your move!!!!
Thanks, Mama! Good luck on your move too! I hope we can meet up sometime in the near future!

Moving on March sixth!

I see a whole thread of mamas half an hour to two or more hours away, but there's gotta be some mamas IN Buffalo or surrounding suburbs with me!
Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
naturalkristin
Registered Users

My Mood:

Well, I am in Buffalo! How are you and welcome to the area! I am a sahm momma of four with one more due any day. I am homebirthing with an incredible midwife. You must be so busy with moving! Ugh! Let me know how you are doing and if you have any questions!

---Kristin
naturalkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello! We're here in Buffalo now. Moving was hellish, but we're done now. We have an apartment and will be moving in on April first. We're staying with family currently. I'm hoping to be pregnant again soon and will likely ask for the name of your midwife. I miss mine from New Hampshire!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
Piper's Closet
Registered Users
Formerly: ewalk585 **DO NOT FSOT~ADMIN**

My Mood:

we are near batavia also, in Byron.
Piper's Closet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
Wee Pea Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: Sara605
seller

Hey mama! I'm in Tonawanda. I've only heard of a few mamas around who CD. I hope you're settling in ok!

Wee Pea Knits
- Custom woolies!
My Gallery
Wee Pea Knits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #8
Sunny_mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies, Im a Canadian mama, but I live close the border and am heading to do some shopping in the states. I was wondering if you know of any cloth diaper stores in Buffalo/Western New York? TIA!
Old 04-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara605 View Post
Hey mama! I'm in Tonawanda. I've only heard of a few mamas around who CD. I hope you're settling in ok!
Hi! Thanks! I know where Tonawanda is. We're still moving our stuff into our apartment, setting stuff up and cleaning, but things are going pretty well. Thank you for asking!

I don't know of any cloth diaper stores nearby.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
lyynn22
Registered Users
seller

Hi there is a cloth diaper store in rochester, called Luvaboos
not sure of any in buffallo tho.
lyynn22 is offline   Reply With Quote