Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #41
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

I feel super pregnant too. I feel like a need a forklift to get off the couch! And I've been having heartburn... 1st thing in the morning! Yuck!

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #42
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have felt nudges on my bladder and cervix, not sure how that works with him transverse
o.O

I could barely keep my eyes open until i went pee and came back to a full water bottke spilled on my end table.........so i got that cleaned, then ate sone pb off the spoon and decided to mske pb cookies.....went to pee again and came back to a 2yo almost with her hand in the sugar canister. I cant even pee without her making trouble. It drives me nuts

Im feeling incredibly bi polar lately.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #43
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

lol - mine likes to come watch me pee.. so I don't have to worry too much about what she's doing while peeing. It's after I pee, when she wants to remain in the bathroom attempting to get things out of the child-proofed cabinets.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #44
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yeah, that happens too. Today even....toilet water everywhere. She's going to be the end of my sanity.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #45
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

agh the days were you could go to the bathroom all by yourself.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #46
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
agh the days were you could go to the bathroom all by yourself.
A luxury now...I have 2 shadows following me for every trip. My almost 2 year old wants me to scoot forward so she can look in the potty WHILE I'm peeing! Sheesh.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #47
babyrosie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have felt rough the past few days also. Couldn't run very far yesterday because it hurt, felt like my uterus was crushing my bladder and my perineum felt heavy. I stopped running when I was about 6/6.5 months along with dd cuz it hurt. I do not want to have to stop running with this one. Anyone run through their pregnancies and have any tips? I use a preggo belt to try to hold up some of the weight but it still hurts. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #48
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to pee...and my 2.5 year old DD weaned about a month ago, so I finally get to sleep through the night! I'm looking forward to that for the next few months.

I'm feeling HUGE already. I went to a couple parties over the weekend, and everyone commented on how big I am already compared to my last two. Then one of my 7th grade students told me she knows a lady that is 8 months pregnant with twins and her belly is the same size as mine. Um, thanks.

We get off for Christmas break next week, and then we have 24 days off!! We are going to visit family across the country.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #49
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

And to think we are now at least 2.5 years out even still from solo peeing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyrosie
I have felt rough the past few days also. Couldn't run very far yesterday because it hurt, felt like my uterus was crushing my bladder and my perineum felt heavy. I stopped running when I was about 6/6.5 months along with dd cuz it hurt. I do not want to have to stop running with this one. Anyone run through their pregnancies and have any tips? I use a preggo belt to try to hold up some of the weight but it still hurts. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!
I ran through my pregnancy with DS. Actually I stopped at 34 weeks because of preterm labor scare and picked back up fast walking at 37 weeks but no running. Anyways, I dont think I have many good tips... Definitely a belly band. I slowed my pace quite a bit. I didnt really have any pain, though, or I would have quit.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #50
babyrosie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
And to think we are now at least 2.5 years out even still from solo peeing!

I ran through my pregnancy with DS. Actually I stopped at 34 weeks because of preterm labor scare and picked back up fast walking at 37 weeks but no running. Anyways, I dont think I have many good tips... Definitely a belly band. I slowed my pace quite a bit. I didnt really have any pain, though, or I would have quit.
Yeah I love to run but when it hurts like that I just can't run. I have gained a lot more weight with this baby than dd at this point so maybe that is why it is hurting earlier. Or maybe just how baby is positioned. I still do my circuit training classes and all and can fast walk but really want to keep running