Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #131
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's December Support Thread

Awesome Heather!

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:44 AM   #132
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Does making soap count as excercise? I have to make a double batch tonight so it's set and can go with me at Christmas. It will still take a month to "cure" but it needs to go up to Oregon with me. My burner broke so I have to go up and down the stairs from my soap room to the kitchen to heat oils and such. Wish I could figure out a good way to log that.

Also, I was so excited this morning. I was down to 153.5! Couldnt' believe it. Then I realized why. I haven't drank any water and I didn't eat dinner last night. So there was no food in my system this morning. Drat, it means I didn't really loose anythigng, but it was nice for a few min.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #133
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Laurel, I'd count it. Going up and down stairs is a great workout. So great they made a machine for those who don't have stairs to climb. lol On another note, if you will have some extra soap in that batch, I would love to buy some. We're down to our last two bars (one in each bathroom).

AFM, my usual routine has been tossed out the window, hut I did eat a mostly healthy breakfast (pancakes), have drunk water, and I did get on the elliptical. I only did 20 minutes when I could've gone longer, but I didn't care this morning. It has been an emotionally tiring morning. I am going to go have a cup of Christmas tea and a small handful of chocolate.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #134
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will set some aside for you. Just goat milk, or oatmeal, milk and honey too? Those are the two batches I'm making tonight.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #135
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

I guess just the plain. I think that's what I got last time. Just shoot me a pm with your paypal and amount.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #136
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:

Laurel, I would count it, too! Up and down stairs is a great workout regardless of why you are going up and down!

Grr...I went up 2lbs this morning. It is AF time and I am having a super hard time not eating tiny bits of the baklava that DH bought at Costco, but still!
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #137
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Still stuck at 190 ugh. I've been here for three weeks now. I just want the scale to go down. I keep gaining and losing the same two pounds. Hopefully my body is just adjusting to losing so much weight after having my LO. Plus my doctor just adjusted my hypothyroid medicine down do that might have something to do with it. I wish I had the money to go back to weight watchers. I need to start tracking what I eat. I kind of feel like I'm under eating but maybe my portion sizes are off.
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #138
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

There are several websites you can track on. Have you checked out any of them? I know fitday.com and myfitnesspal.com (I think they're both dot com) are popular.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #139
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor
There are several websites you can track on. Have you checked out any of them? I know fitday.com and myfitnesspal.com (I think they're both dot com) are popular.
I think I've done them both in the past. I have a sparks people account to. My Ped told me not to limit calories because my diet is already limited due to my EBF infants allergies, but I think I need to start do I can get the scale moving again. I also tend to eat the same thing most days so maybe I should try some new foods.
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #140
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not doing so hot. Scale is staying the same... so that is good... but I've been scarfing down all kinds of tasty things that I shouldn't be =/ Mostly, I can eat something one day and then the next, it turns my stomach. Carbs are the only thing I can handle.

Last edited by AmberP; 12-18-2012 at 03:44 PM.
AmberP is offline   Reply With Quote