Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #41
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
Formerly: ccsmom11
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's December Support Thread

Also, I did my first session of the 30 Day Shred and survived (my five year old DS did the first 10 minutes with me, and then kept jumping in front of me giving me a thumbs up, jumping over me during the core workout while my 2 year old sat on my stomach, and both telling me to jump higher during the jumping jacks but with constant "your doing a good job mommy!" thrown in there.

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #42
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Zen
Also, I did my first session of the 30 Day Shred and survived (my five year old DS did the first 10 minutes with me, and then kept jumping in front of me giving me a thumbs up, jumping over me during the core workout while my 2 year old sat on my stomach, and both telling me to jump higher during the jumping jacks but with constant "your doing a good job mommy!" thrown in there.
It's so awesome that your kids help you with your workout. I have a copy of the thirty day shred that I bought years ago and I want to start it. I bet my ADHD 6 yr old would love it. You've inspired me to just do it!!!
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #43
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ahhh! I ate a giant bowl of cereal before bed last night and back to 190.5 . I know I shouldn't be weighing everyday but can't help it. I am compulsive. Big day of water and fruits and veggies. Tomorrow is DH's work Christmas party and would like to be under 190 at least for my mental state.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #44
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Okay, so I still haven't worked out this week. I don't know what my deal is, but this week I have just been in a funk. Slept terribly again last night. It was probably after 2am before I fell asleep. I am drinking a sensible, healthy breakfast of a smoothie containing plain kefir, stevia, coconut oil, and fruit (tropical this morning -- pineapple, strawberry, banana, papaya, and mango). I'm following it up with the not so healthy, but terribly delicious last handful of chocolate chips. lol

Actually, I think some of my problem this week has been that I haven't eaten well. Several days I just wasn't really hungry, so I haven't had a lot of energy between not eating well and not sleeping well.

Tomorrow night is the squadron Christmas party, which should be interesting. I don't think we've ever gone to one, in the 12 years we've been military.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #45
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I am down to 142.1 today and got into my favorite jeans in size 4!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #46
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
Formerly: ccsmom11
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Amazing! That's so Awesome for you Mama!

BTW- my sister is pregnant and due at the end of May, thanks so much for the great chart!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #47
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Zen View Post
Amazing! That's so Awesome for you Mama!

BTW- my sister is pregnant and due at the end of May, thanks so much for the great chart!
Awesome!!! That is fantastic news!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #48
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
That is amazing!!! So crazy how different body shapes are. My friend is 135 and a size 2 and must be shaped like you. At my smallest I was 138 and a size 8. I think I could be a size 8 in the mid 140s and that would be a nice ultimate goal. I have a big but and thighs
Old 12-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #49
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my pregnant wedding ring fits me again (the one i wear when im fat and pg lol) crazy what 5 days on low carb can do.
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #50
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphreysmommy View Post
That is amazing!!! So crazy how different body shapes are. My friend is 135 and a size 2 and must be shaped like you. At my smallest I was 138 and a size 8. I think I could be a size 8 in the mid 140s and that would be a nice ultimate goal. I have a big but and thighs
I have a friens who wears a 10 and is way smaller than me. It is amazing how different body shape makes things. I am only 5 ft 4 in too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes View Post
my pregnant wedding ring fits me again (the one i wear when im fat and pg lol) crazy what 5 days on low carb can do.
That is great!!!